The Student Room Group

Individual Application- DILLEMA

Okay, so basically i applied individually to UCAS, reason being i am not i college anymore and i did a distance A Level, now the problem i just realised today is that i didnt attach the centre number of where my results are coming :redface:
Now what is going to happen? and what should i do?
Last time i app[lied was through my school and it was quite simple but it just came to my mind today- how are the unis getting my results :frown:

Please let me know if you have any clue. And does this mean i might not get into my firm/insurance because i assume they have locked their decisions for tommorow?
Reply 1
I wouldn't worry - they'll probably get them, or rather have them, now anyway.

If you're worried or don't hear anything in the morning, then call UCAS or your chosen institutions to check :smile:

Exam boards give results to UCAS directly, who then pass them on to your universities.
Reply 2
even without the centre number, the unis get the results?
Reply 3
samera
even without the centre number, the unis get the results?

Well I can't say for sure, but you have a candidate number which should be enough :smile:
Reply 4
samera
Okay, so basically i applied individually to UCAS, reason being i am not i college anymore and i did a distance A Level, now the problem i just realised today is that i didnt attach the centre number of where my results are coming :redface:
Now what is going to happen? and what should i do?
Last time i app[lied was through my school and it was quite simple but it just came to my mind today- how are the unis getting my results :frown:

Please let me know if you have any clue. And does this mean i might not get into my firm/insurance because i assume they have locked their decisions for tommorow?
Ring UCAS in the morning to find out what you need to do. Until it has been confirmed to them that you have not met your offer conditions, your uni/s are holding your places for you.
Reply 5
Minerva
Ring UCAS in the morning to find out what you need to do. Until it has been confirmed to them that you have not met your offer conditions, your uni/s are holding your places for you.
Okay i will do that thankss
Reply 6
DarkWhite
Well I can't say for sure, but you have a candidate number which should be enough :smile:
lol see my candidate number wasnt on the ucas either- thats because i was an external candidate and i have a new candidate number now.

Latest

Trending

Trending