The Student Room Group

Tragus piercing

Scroll to see replies

La Esmerelda
Why does everyone say their tragus piercing didnt hurt? Mine KILLED.

Definitely the worst piercing I've ever had and I've had tongue, belly button, cartilage (upper ear) and lobes done. Belly button was pretty painful too-perhaps on par with tragus.

Because everyone has different pain thresholds :rolleyes:
I pierced my tragus and actually started wearing earphones the same day.. probably not a wise move at all, but it's okay if you get a piercing with a flat back, like a labret bar, rather than one with a ball either end. If you have headphones already, probably best to make use of them. :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by hannahdaisy
I got pierced at Cold Steel too Beth :biggrin: love it there. They made me get a BCR for my rook and tragus though. I kinda needed a barbell or labret stud for my tragus coz I was still at school but they wouldn't do it and were saying BCRs helped them to heal better etc, even though I'd heard the opposite! Love them apart from that though. I took my tragus piercing out a few years ago and I'm quite tempted to go and get it done again. Got the piercing bug!

Just to add that mine hardly hurt at all to get pierced (which was nice because it was my first "proper" piercing), was obviously a little bit sensitive for a few days afterwards, but I'm also pretty attached to my iPod and I was fine wearing my headphones :smile:

How much is it to pierce two ears in cold steel?
I got my tragus and helix done on the same day, after being tricked into the jeweller's shop. I told them to do the most painful one first, so they did the helix. Honestly it hurt so much, but the pain went away. The tragus just shocked me, but it was hurting too. I don't know how you're gonna do. It but I had mines done with a gun. They were both on the same ear as well. The earphomes I didn't put in the first day because mines were the Samsung ones, and they were pretty big. I basically used these smaller ones that had a slant on it. They were pretty cheap and had good quality too, (b and m bargains). The next days I was jut really careful putting them In, and thoroughly cleaned them before i sleep and after I wake up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending