The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Didn't quite get the grades but I'm in yay...
as long as you got your place thats all that matters :smile:
UNCONDITIONAL OFFER

Just got my AS12 WOOOOO. Bristol FIRM!
Congratulations! Your place at Newcastle University (N21) to study Dentistry (A206) has been confirmed

FINALLY
Reply 124
Congrats everyone :].
Reply 125
ME TOOO glasgow yeees :smile:
Reply 126
Well done!!

To everyone on their results and obtaining their firm choices.

I got into The University of Nottingham :smile:
Reply 127
laura_frances
Im STILL waiting to hear from Queens :frown: well done tho! I hope to be doing International Politics so might see you around :biggrin:

Sorry only saw this just now (oops!), how'd it go? Did you hear from them? :smile:
chiquita
Sorry only saw this just now (oops!), how'd it go? Did you hear from them? :smile:

oh not to worry. Iv STILL not heard anything from Queens, still says "decision pending" cus i got ABC when i needed BBB my application is borderline :frown: hope they dont keep me waiting much longer, im now almost totally dysfunctional due to the suspense lol
Reply 129
laura_frances
oh not to worry. Iv STILL not heard anything from Queens, still says "decision pending" cus i got ABC when i needed BBB my application is borderline :frown: hope they dont keep me waiting much longer, im now almost totally dysfunctional due to the suspense lol

Aw that sucks :frown: Considering your grades are practically the same I really hope they're lenient and let you in anyway. They have to make a decision by a certain date I think so it shouldn't be too much longer until you hear! Got my fingers crossed for you. Do you have an insurance just in case? And what course is it for?
I got in tooo, really think i wouldnt :biggrin:

UNIVERSITY OF GLOUCESTERSHIRE :smile: