The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mikedavies
Intelligence is measured by your greatest successes, not your worst mistakes.

That would surely be 'achievement'.
Jabroni
Downing Economics. You know you're really going to Cambridge when the letter asks for A2 marks, accomodation, a health questionnaire and to order a gown o_0

And gives you information about freshers week!! I'm so excited :woo:

What rent band are you thinking of going for? I really can't decide :rolleyes:
alex_hk90

Well, if I wanted to make that statement, I'd say the most intelligent person in the world is as intelligent as me. The way you've said it any woman could say they're more intelligent than you. Then again, the day I meet a woman more intelligent than myself...

Why thats the assumption :wink: no need for person :five: +rep tomorrow for that as well

BTW girls I am joking
PPS @ Hughes Hall (im an old codger at 28...) but see you all there!
Congratulations to everyone!!!

I'll be doing MML (French and Italian) at Girton! :h:

It feels so good not to have to add 'hopefully' or 'as long as I get the grades' any more!
I'm in. Maths at Sidney for me, got a hefty letter today containing an unimaginable amount of crap of varying degrees of usefulness.

Going for a classy night out in the grand old town of Bolton soon.

Well done, people.
Reply 106
BioNatSci at Caius. Congrats everyone on results!
I haven't got any info on accomodation and freshers etc yet, but i have got a letter asking for my A2 UMS. Any ideas when they'll be sending the rest of it?
kuttay ke bachoun..lol
congrats all.
Reply 108
congrats everyone!! Law @ John's (finally came through :biggrin: )
_tiggy_
congrats everyone!! Law @ John's (finally came through :biggrin: )

A fellow lawyer! :five:

03jenniferp

What, no Pembroke? :puppyeyes: I'm a Pembroke lawyer - I quoted you in case you plan to update the offer list at some point. :smile:
Reply 110
Jabroni
Downing Economics. You know you're really going to Cambridge when the letter asks for A2 marks, accomodation, a health questionnaire and to order a gown o_0

I got that too -- I never thought I'd be ordering my gown this soon. Is anyone else having issues e-mailing the "unit scores" document? I can't seem to work it.
03jenniferp
Thought I may as well get here first and say congratz everyone!!!
:biggrin:

I'll get the ball rolling, I'm going to be at John's (yes I know :p: ) doing History!

So what was your reaction? When my results loaded online (at 6.02am to be precise) I saw my History A* and ran into my parents bedroom, chucked my laptop on their bed (probably not the best plan) and squealed... :biggrin: What can I say? I was happy!

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

Jen... baby, do i even need to tell u? Seems so.:rolleyes:

Law Magdalene
And now for another year of hectic PS helping :p: they grow up so fast *sigh*
It could be lupus
BTW girls I am joking

Speak for yourself. :ninja:

tommm

Completely unrelated but is the Keith Andrews thing in your sig for real or a pisstake? :confused:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored. I'm still too anxious...
Reply 115
alex_hk90
Speak for yourself. :ninja:

You seem to be forgetting that you've met me!! :p:
Reply 116
Congrats :smile: linguistics at Emmanuel
03jenniferp
Thought I may as well get here first and say congratz everyone!!!
:biggrin:

I'll get the ball rolling, I'm going to be at John's (yes I know :p: ) doing History!

So what was your reaction? When my results loaded online (at 6.02am to be precise) I saw my History A* and ran into my parents bedroom, chucked my laptop on their bed (probably not the best plan) and squealed... :biggrin: What can I say? I was happy!

OFFER LIST:

Spoiler

Yo - Good to see the offers being confirmed. Add me on for Linguistics at Queens', will you? :smile:

Well done all
smilepea
You seem to be forgetting that you've met me!! :p:

Nope; I'm not. :p:
Did anyone royally mess up and end up in the summer pool? Can't find any threads about it so I'll post here. Does everyone who misses their offer get put in the pool, or do some get straight up rejected? Not that it makes much difference to me - my hopes are dwindling.

Latest