The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
mrk12a
Got in as my insurance choice but i have no accomodation, anyone know when i can sort this out?

if your insurance choice is ntu then get hold of the accommodation team like now to try and get a place in halls but be willing to have the 200 pound payment for your deposit right now.

if its another uni then just follow the advice and do the same thing for them.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Call up the accommodation office and get your details going through.
Reply 3
Theres still rooms in Victoria Halls :smile:
Reply 4
Just put myself on the waiting list, they did say that it is very unlikely any places will be up for accommodation. Just trying to find Private accommodation now, anyone recommend any places? some links would be useful. Thanks!
Reply 5
Try IQ @ http://www.iq-student-accommodation.com/student-accommodation/Nottingham.

There online booking has spaces at the moment and it gives you up to 2 days to pay the deposit, once you've selected a room. May be gone by the time you get there though.
Reply 6
I'm in the same boat. I'm on the waiting list but if that's unlikely then I suppose I'll have to look to private accommodation, which isn't ideal at all.
Reply 7
Thanks for the link, there are no rooms but I am on the waiting list...will just have to keep looking!
Reply 8
im the same!
theres a housing day thing where you go to nottingham then meet other people then choose a house BUTT im on holiday then!!
duno what to dooooo :frown:
Reply 9
GET A HOUSE :biggrin:
Its so much cheaper! I was in a house for my first year as NTU was my insurance choice.
And yeah, definitely try to go to the house hunting event (last year we had to book to go on it so I should think this year would be similar)
Reply 10
123Alice456
im the same!
theres a housing day thing where you go to nottingham then meet other people then choose a house BUTT im on holiday then!!
duno what to dooooo :frown:

i'm on holiday then too! i don't know what to do either because i don't want to live in private accomodation but they said it would take them 2-3 weeks to let me know if i have halls or not. should i start booking other accomodation or wait for their reply? thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending