Reply 40
I'm in for vet medicine :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
FairyJobFather
Are any of you planning to work whilst at uni?

I am currently working on a freshers week campaign in Notttingham for Superdry, the clothing retailer. I have also done work on Lebara Mobile, TheBigChoice.com, Orange Rock Corps and Reference Tree who I think will be active in Nottingham again this year.

Give us a shout if you are interested and want to get involved.

N

I'm interested! What does the work involve?
Reply 42
I am in. MEng mechanical engineering

staying at LnW halls
kosy91
I am in. MEng mechanical engineering

staying at LnW halls

What did you get? If you don't mind me asking :yep:
I want to pack now!!! :biggrin: congratulations to everyone who got in and commiserations to those who missed the grade :frown:
Reply 45
Yep Nottingham Fresher here as well!! :smile:

Doing Animal Science at Sutton Bonington campus. :biggrin:

So excited! :woo:
Reply 46
Alisa25
Yep Nottingham Fresher here as well!! :smile:

Doing Animal Science at Sutton Bonington campus. :biggrin:

So excited! :woo:

Oh I just talked to someone else today whos doing the same course there. have fun! :biggrin:
Reply 47
I'm doing MSci Chemistry :biggrin:

Accommodation at Nightingale.
Undersc0re
I'm doing MSci Chemistry :biggrin:

Accommodation at Nightingale.

:woo: Someone else doing an Mchem :woo:

Although I'm in Broadgate. But Howdy.
Reply 49

Someone else doing an Mchem

Although I'm in Broadgate. But Howdy.

Excellent, I look forward to seeing you there. :smile:
Reply 50
Hey everyone! I'm doing Law in September, and I'm going to be part of the Derby Army! :biggrin: :p:

I cannot wait to get there- one month left! :p:
in for Beng mechanical engineering and i'm in lincoln so happy :biggrin:
Reply 52
:biggrin: Congratulations to everyone that got their grades today and passed!

Mine was an unconditional for a while - Gap year student. But I'm doing Psychology with an en-suite at Ancaster. Looking forward to next month! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 53
FairyJobFather

I am currently working on a freshers week campaign in Notttingham for Superdry, the clothing retailer. I have also done work on Lebara Mobile, TheBigChoice.com, Orange Rock Corps and Reference Tree who I think will be active in Nottingham again this year.

N

I'm definitely interested. I was looking to transfer from the TK Maxx I currently work at to the one in Nottingham but there are a lot of complications so I've been trying to find a new job there. And Superdry is brilliant so I'm definitely interested~ Just hit me up with some details :biggrin:
OP :rolleyes: how did you know i am confirmed for the uni & studying Sociology .... are you psychic or something? :cool:

& I'll be staying at Broadgate :biggrin: can't wait to find out what blocks we're going to be living in & what not :woo: :woo:
Reply 55
Certified_S
OP :rolleyes: how did you know i am confirmed for the uni & studying Sociology .... are you psychic or something? :cool:

& I'll be staying at Broadgate :biggrin: can't wait to find out what blocks we're going to be living in & what not :woo: :woo:

If i told you that i'd have to kill you :holmes:
Reply 56
it makes me happy to see my name on the list.... -lame moment- :P i think i'm too excited xD
Reply 57
tarwe
If i told you that i'd have to kill you :holmes:

Put me on please! Neuroscience
FairyJobFather

N

I am definatly interested :yep:
Reply 59
Derby Army! can't wait now... this month is going to go so slowly!