Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Rivey
Firefox and IEView extension for the win. :wink:

Try Maxthon and you'll realise the error of your ways :wink: ...
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/violetsheep/firefox.gif

EDIT: Doesn't seem to want to show my picture as anything but a link. :frown:
Reply 22
during freshers week there will be a huge tent outside natwest where you will be able to set up an account, thats how it was last year anyway, expect big queues!
Reply 23
Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer browser engine

Not that I want to kill more threads by going all geeky, but the Internet Explorer engine is BAAAAAAAAD. *Cough* Web standards *Cough*.

*Stands on Rivey's side of the fence*
Reply 24
Migraine
Not that I want to kill more threads by going all geeky, but the Internet Explorer engine is BAAAAAAAAD. *Cough* Web standards *Cough*.

*Stands on Rivey's side of the fence*

Web standards mean diddly-squat to me as the selfish consumer I am :wink:. IE6 is the web standard! Anyway, Maxthon can use the Gecko engine, if you're that way inclined.
Reply 25
Sgt.Fox

Wildesight, get Maxthon (http://www.maxthon.com) - best browser out there, Firefox included. All the compatability of IE6 with all the features of Firefox (you'd be forgiven for thinking I was a comp.science student :p: )

*cough* i have an iBook and use OSX and am using Safari atm. IE has broken on mine and i can't use it at all.
Reply 26
wildesight
*cough* i have an iBook and use OSX and am using Safari atm. IE has broken on mine and i can't use it at all.

IE is wonderful... it's clearly the best browser.

</lies>

Anyway, anyone been keeping up to date with IE7? It's becoming more like Firefox everyday....
Reply 27
wildesight

Ah right - that'll mean you can't use Maxthon then :wink: .

As for IE7, I'd say it was looking more like Maxthon each day :p: . I imagine I'll use IE7 powered Maxthon when IE7 comes out...
Reply 28
OK, bringing this back to the orginal thred lol, what about alternative shops, nearest tattoo parlour, any fetish type shops?

Latest

Trending

Trending