The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
didgeridoo12uk
haha yeh i can see how that's irritating, i usually hide people like that

Lol @ cutting your contact with someone due to a poor grasp of grammar

Love it
Reply 21
When you start caring about this sort of thing, it's time to lay off the Crackbook.
Reply 22
I write my statuses in the third person. It doesn't make sense otherwise, as it's {name}... - you have to do it third person. Though I try to change how I write it so I don't end up with loads of 'she' or 'her', then it sounds pretentious!

I write the odd statement, like of shock or anger or something, without any 'is' - just as a statement.
Just no.
Reply 24
Van_der_Waals
I usually write in third person, what really annoys me (unnecesarily) though, is when someone starts in third person, and then randomly switches halfway through- 'XXX would like his results now as i probably won't be able to get to sleep without them' :angry:

LOLL I sometimes do this. But with a fullstop after 'now' or something so that it seems a bit more acceptable. I'm used to the whole 'X 'is' doing blah' which is why I use 3rd person but then I don't want to refer to myself as 'she' or 'he' or anything in the same status :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Sometimes I just put a hyphen before I start writing the state and then write whatever, however :smile:.
not me..

Latest

Trending

Trending