The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Uni Freshers

Who got in then?! And who's doing what?! And can anyone answer my questions?! :p:

Just got in through clearing (it's unsecured but I have everything crossed!) and was wondering:

When does term start?
Will I get accommodation having gone through clearing?
What's freshers like?

And also, is anyone else doing Sociology like me?! :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me!!! BA Tourism+French
the term starts on sept 27, and you can have your accomm from sept 25, but i don't really know how that works with clearing since you didn't apply for accommodation online last april.....sorry

During freshers week, you'll definitely make a lot of friends (that's what i've been told!), you can find freshers in pubs, bars, everywhere!

Hope to have been helpful (:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Most people in Clearing might have to find a student house, not official housing.

I went through Clearing last year and got into Callice Court, which isn't owned by the Uni, but is full of Cov students.
Reply 3
Heya!
I'm going to be studying Psychology at the University of Coventry.
I'm from just outside of Bath! Where abouts you to?!?
x :smile: x
Reply 4
Cov was my insurance i missed my firm by 1 grade :frown: doing economics ^^

but i'll be staying off campus me and school mates renting a house in bham, how does fresher work for off campus people?
I swear no one else on the entirety of the internet is doing Sociology...
staceylc
Heya!

Just outside too! Haha good times! :smile:
Reply 7
This forum is pretty dead, you know, as seems im the only one doing tourism too!!Don't worry, you'll find someone (sooner or later........)

@staceylc bath seems a nice place, love all the pigs statues all around the city :P I'm from sicily, and i'll be staying at trinity point :P
ifsogirl91
This forum is pretty dead, you know, as seems im the only one doing tourism too!!Don't worry, you'll find someone (sooner or later........)

@staceylc bath seems a nice place, love all the pigs statues all around the city :P I'm from sicily, and i'll be staying at trinity point :P

Hope so, until then you can all be my friends! :p:

Bath's lovely, they have lions now rather than pigs haha :smile:
staceylc
Heya!

I just got into psychology through clearing :woo:
I'm from Bristol so not too far from you! :cool:
Reply 10
@ifyougotthemoney really?lol, i've been there in 2008 during a summer experience at UWE Bristol (: sure, we can all be your friends, i don't know anyone either :/
Reply 11
Ohh right!
That's oki then, someone else doing Psychology!
Yes Bath is a lovely place....i agree x
I'm looking forward to starting uni and really loved studying psychology at A level! x
I got into Cov to do Human Biosciences (clearing). I live in Birmingham so I'll be travelling on train everyday :h:
ifsogirl91

what pig statues? i've been there 2 years did I miss something =|

Edit: i misread, you meant bath lol

have you visited coventry before?
Reply 14
ahahah that's alright (: Yep, i've been there last may and found it such a nice place: friendly ppl, everything in a walking distance, not too big nor too small...i dare say i'm kinda happy with my firm choice!
What about you, did u visit cov before?
once before I went, but I live in UK so it's like most cities/towns are similar

and I love that about cov (everything is within walking distance)

i'm glad you like it :smile: if you have any Q's do ask
Reply 16
Anyone doing Physiotherapy :smile: ?x
Reply 17
yeee im doin physio.
whens the freshers is it the 27th or is it the week b4?
Reply 18
yay. i literally have no idea. for some reason i'm based in leicester and i'm kinda hoping thats the same for all coventry uni physio students??
Reply 19
DietCokeCherry
once before I went, but I live in UK so it's like most cities/towns are similar

and I love that about cov (everything is within walking distance)

i'm glad you like it :smile: if you have any Q's do ask

I will (:

@hallam5 The freshers week starts on sept 27 as you said (:

Quick Reply

Latest