The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation!?? Cavendish or Cambridge!?

Okaay so iv just found out ill be goin to MMU studyin Law...i hoped i would be goin to leeds soo i was a bit daft an havent really looked at MMU accomodation.

I would like somethin cheap an in the all saints campus...preferably somethin with a good social setup etc. Iv heard Cambridge is like a prison?

If anybody has lived in either of these halls or has been to visit/knows someone who lives there...opinions would reaaally help id like to get in an application ASAP as im guessin places are gna be pretty scarce!!
I've got a place at cambridge and went to have a look at it on the open day. I know a few people who've lived there and heard its VERY sociable halls as theres loads of students and the flats house a big group, so theres always something going on!
I liked cambridge and i'm pretty picky.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I might be wrong, but I don't think Cavendish has flats. Personally I wouldn't want to live in a block without individual flats, I value a modicum of privacy. I know Cambridge will be loud, but there will be at most 10 people to a flat which isn't too bad -.-
Reply 3
Algorithm69
Pretty sure all accommodation at the All Saints Campus is full. At least that's what they told me when they dumped me at Broomhurst. I had to go into private halls.

Thats what they did to me, what halls you staying at?
Reply 4
I'm going into student village, I hope its okay... although I know it probably won't be as fun as Cambridge :smile:
Reply 5
Just come over to Cambridge

I liked the look of student village as a private choice though
Reply 6
Yeah, i'm going to Student Village too. I wanted to get into MMU halls.. :/
Reply 7
Yeh your right when i did apply to mmu halls they were full! :frown: so im also now a resident in the student village!! Im sure we will have just as much fun haha

Latest