The Student Room Group

Firm choice still says 'unconditional' - is there still hope?

Got my results which just werent enough to get into the uni of my choice East Anglia for business managament but got the grades for my insurance uni Brighton.

However on track East Anglia havent rejected me yet as it still says East anglia conditional and firm and no mention of being unsuccessful or rejected. My insurance offer brighton now says its unconditional which i think means i got into that,

Could anyone shed some light as to what this means and what i should do next as im confused thanks
Reply 1
Anyone ???
Reply 2
Give them a ring and ask them what the status of your application is. If they say they are still considering you, then try and convince them to let you onto their course.
Reply 3
conorl1991
Got my results which just werent enough to get into the uni of my choice East Anglia for business managament but got the grades for my insurance uni Brighton.

However on track East Anglia havent rejected me yet as it still says East anglia conditional and firm and no mention of being unsuccessful or rejected. My insurance offer brighton now says its unconditional which i think means i got into that,

Could anyone shed some light as to what this means and what i should do next as im confused thanks

Ring them and ask. It could be that they are still deciding whether to offer you a place regardless of you missing the offer.

Latest

Trending

Trending