Heh, we'll see
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
I really hope this isn't true! :woo:
Reply 3
It's not, think it's pretty even but it depends a lot on the course.

I was doing architecture which was 10:1 M:F, wheras my mate on psychology was 1:10 M:F. Media is pretty even, computing courses usually have more male then you have dance+drama which are more female.
Im in my 2nd year now. Its a pretty even split if you ask me
Reply 5
Steeps
It's not, think it's pretty even but it depends a lot on the course.

I was doing architecture which was 10:1 M:F, wheras my mate on psychology was 1:10 M:F. Media is pretty even, computing courses usually have more male then you have dance+drama which are more female.

Yeah, I do psychology and out of 230 students on the course there were about 8 guys or so.

I haven't noticed a difference in general at all to be honest
Not true.
Reply 7
Is it? I'll be going there then. :sexface:
I hate to use the Daily Mail as a source, but here we have it: It's bang on 50/50. The only caveat being that its date is 2004. http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-314026/The-university-sex-ratio-table.html
Reply 9
Ocassionally nights out are complete sausage fests. Sakura and sometimes ritzys you cant move for cock.

Your best bet is to hang around the girls toilets on these nights.

The university in general is pretty much split if not more girls than boys.
Yeah I heard it's about even, some of the uni profile sites say that male:female is 45:55, but I think there are some more 'masculine' and 'feminine' courses, mine seemed to have more girls when I went to a taster day.

Hope this helps :smile:
depends on what subject you do - in my psychology group there's pretty much no males whatsoever
Reply 12
I done a computer course last year and there wasn't much girls probs 5 out of 150 students
Reply 13
well at riseholme theres about 100 girls to 1 boy
so certainly not true for the animal courses lol

Latest