The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Terrible results, you're a disgrace IMO
Reply 2
Quit college and get a cleaning job
why the hell would you resit? it wouldnt make a different on the over all result. you should be happy. Quit moaning!
Reply 4
faggot
Reply 5
natalie why do you have to tell lies? its horrible results really come on
Reply 6
I'm sorry but you are being ridiculous! stop moaning..
.....:facepalm:
Reply 8
Bloody hell thats disgusting! Urgh how can you be so stupid? Moron.
Reply 9
I'm sure you'd feel worse if you got an A in the unit 2 Biology and a B overall, I know I do, take your damn A. You can't exactly get more than A at AS so I don't even see what you are bothered about.
Reply 10
If you're upset, then that's your prerogative - I got an A for Maths, but I'm still disappointed, because my scores were all 80-something. Resit if it'll make you happy, don't listen to what anyone else says.
paha you did much better then i did.
Haha tool.
hell yeah!! I'd be jumping through the roof and telling anyone and everyone my results.:woo: be proud of yourself u did really well. :smile:
Kill yourself, you fail at life.
Reply 15
Jin3011
Biology - A
Chemistry - A
Maths - A
Psychology - A

I'm not happy for some reason.
out of all my A's in every module I got a B in unit 2 biology but an A for bio overall. I'm really down because of this.:sad:
Should I resit the module next year?

Advice please!

Btw, congrats to everyone else.

Oh plee-zzzeeee . i got BBCD so if your not happy with straight A's, what do you think of mine?! I'd be flying of the walls if i got your grades! Be happy!
Reply 16
defuzion
faggot

What you so angry about?
Reply 17
to be honest i'd be happy, but if you do wanna resit you need to base the decision on 1) how happy you are, 2) the ums you got (ie, is it close to A or C etc) then 3) how you think you'll do in the A2, which is considerably harder.

but id be happy with 4 As, i got BBCD at a grammar school... :/
x
Reply 18
:troll:

Well I hope.
Oh piss off

Latest