The Student Room Group
Tommyjw
Rang up to decline an insurance choice, said they would take it off so i can get my clearing code and apply through that or something (already have a place)

but am worried as obviously the clearing places go fast, and ucas isnt updating to say i can go through clearing.

Anyone else having this problem, or shall i ring them again?

Firstly, it can take a while to get released... anything up to a couple of days. Secondly, Track is not a live system, it updates only periodically through the day. The next time should be early this evening at around 5-6pm. In the meantime, it may be worth contacting some universities you might be interested in for clearing.
Reply 2
F1 fanatic
Firstly, it can take a while to get released... anything up to a couple of days. Secondly, Track is not a live system, it updates only periodically through the day. The next time should be early this evening at around 5-6pm. In the meantime, it may be worth contacting some universities you might be interested in for clearing.

Ye this is for someone else not me and she has phoned up a uni and they said she has a place she just has to go through the process to confirm it. she just worrying that the place may go before it all gets sorted, guess we'll have to wait :cool: thanks
Tommyjw
Ye this is for someone else not me and she has phoned up a uni and they said she has a place she just has to go through the process to confirm it. she just worrying that the place may go before it all gets sorted, guess we'll have to wait :cool: thanks

Did the university not provide a time by which they needed to confirm their place by? Usually they give a time around 48 hours for you to decide and to put it into Track. If it still hasn't changed by tomorrow and she's getting nervous then she can ring the uni and explain that she intends to accept the place, but is waiting to receive her clearing number.

Latest

Trending

Trending