The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Maths Chat

Scroll to see replies

TheTallOne
I'm the man for premium paper :cool: What paper are you looking for?

What do you need the voyeuristic equipment for? :sexface:

Don't listen to these lies. The man can't tell the difference between page and sheet.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Totally Tom
Don't listen to these lies. The man can't tell the difference between page and sheet.

It's difficult to do so on the internet.
Reply 22
Tintin and the Picaros
Isn't the person on the left our student communicator for Mathematics and Economics? Does he have a TSR account, i could do with asking him a couple of economics questions.

Sent the stuff in the PM.

He's also the guy who did most of the SSLC stuff for first year maths students.
Reply 23
TheTallOne
I'm the man for premium paper :cool: What paper are you looking for?

Well, i'm a modest guy and so I like my plane paper... I like to hug trees, and so I write on both sides of my paper so that I sleep safe knowing there will be trees to hug tommorow. I've never really looked into paper, (gsm wtfz??!), what would you reccommend.

TheTallOne
What do you need the voyeuristic equipment for? :sexface:

:cool:
but srsly, so I can sit at the back with the cool kids and still sea the board. aswell as casual stalking.
Reply 24
Tintin and the Picaros
we were forced to watch this in the last analysis lecture of the first term, it's crap. Always miss the last lecture/small class, they are always terrible.

I was confused what that meant until I realised I missed all the Analysis I lectures.

Tip: If you are not struggling with Analysis I, don't bother going to the weekly lecture.
*waves at fellow mathmos*

Warwick :sogood:

Maths :h:

Stalking :gah:

Physics students:facepalm:

Can't wait!
Reply 26
jj193
Well, i'm a modest guy and so I like my plane paper... I like to hug trees, and so I write on both sides of my paper so that I sleep safe knowing there will be trees to hug tommorow. I've never really looked into paper, (gsm wtfz??!), what would you reccommend.

I highly suggest buying in bulk :yy:

Google is your fiend.
Reply 27
I should at this point recommend that you make space in your diary for the Integrating Factor - Warwick Maths Society's first social of the year.

Free alcohol, thanks to the massive budget the society has. Will be advertised in a few of the lectures of the year. Perhaps week 3 it will happen.

Maths Students + Alcohol = Good Times/Horrible Mess.

Perhaps you will see Ross Noble.
TheTallOne
I should at this point recommend that you make space in your diary for the Integrating Factor - Warwick Maths Society's first social of the year.

Free alcohol, thanks to the massive budget the society has. Will be advertised in a few of the lectures of the year. Perhaps week 3 it will happen.

Maths Students + Alcohol = Good Times/Horrible Mess.

it's thursday week 4 you absolute degenerate.

Ross Noble was the special guest last year but that was a bit out of the ordinary, they usually have lesser known talent.

Your resident TSR cool people will be at the integrating factor wearing awsome t-shirts of awesomeness.
Here is the official video of Warwick Maths '10

TheTallOne
I was confused what that meant until I realised I missed all the Analysis I lectures.

Tip: If you are not struggling with Analysis I, don't bother going to the weekly lecture.

I meant small classes and not the lecture, i don't really think many people attended them last year.
Reply 31
Only wasters go to the Analysis I lecture. If you're struggling, that's a better reason NOT to go, and to instead break a sweat chugging at the workbooks. If you're not struggling you'll be bored OUT OF YOUR MIND. It's bore holes into your mind. BORE.

Gosh, I didn't realize the Integrating Factor was so late, man.
Reply 32
Tintin and the Picaros
xxxx

Who is this obnoxious noobtroll kid? (Not so much to you, but about you)
MMath here :smile:
Reply 34
MMath here also.
MMath =D

TheTallOne

Damn it, you got me all excited :frown:
Hathlan
Who is this obnoxious noobtroll kid? (Not so much to you, but about you)

better unleash simon on him.
TheTallOne
And this time ALL courses with Maths in the title are welcome :h:

I like this part :biggrin:
Totally Tom
it's thursday week 4 you absolute degenerate.

Ross Noble was the special guest last year but that was a bit out of the ordinary, they usually have lesser known talent.

Your resident TSR cool people will be at the integrating factor wearing awsome t-shirts of awesomeness.

If those t-shirts you were wearing last year classed as "awesome t-shirts as awesomeness", then count me out, they were crap.
Lady Justice
If those t-shirts you were wearing last year classed as "awesome t-shirts as awesomeness", then count me out, they were crap.

they were a bit faded, the new ones will be amezzing. they have room for boobs!

HI JESS.

Plus if that boy your brought last year was classed as "hot stuff", then count me out, he was crap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending