Seen that a while ago,

Sliced Bread
SUP GUYS

davidcarvalho
MMathPhys here :biggrin:

JAKstriked
G103 is where it's at

electriic_ink
This better be worth the money and hassle. If I don't get my money's worth I will demand a full or partial refund.

wilbsz
MMath here. So should us mathsmos be prepared to work really hard?

You can work however much you want :smile:

Mrs Applewater
Damn it, you got me all excited :frown:

ROSS NOBLE :H

Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Tintin and the Picaros
They post two above says that it's open to everyone?

yeh he's lying.
Totally Tom
yeh he's lying.

righto
'Integrating Factor'? ROFL.

I was hoping to win out on the Insanity metre in this thread, but it looks like it's going to be a tough competition with you crazy current students about :stomp: .

So is it worth taking extra courses in the first year? and does the local costcutter sell cheesecake?
Sliced Bread

I was hoping to win out on the Insanity metre in this thread, but it looks like it's going to be a tough competition with you crazy current students about :stomp: .

So is it worth taking extra courses in the first year? and does the local costcutter sell cheesecake?

The local costcutters is crap, there is a Sainsbury's down the road, so if you take a car then go there. If not i am sure there is a bus that travels near there. As for extra courses, its up to you.
Sliced Bread

it sells cheesecake. do whatcha want. depends on the courses TBH.

you're definitely not going to be winning on the insanity thing. we have ******* hobbits here at warwick.
Reply 66
Totally Tom
it sells cheesecake. do whatcha want. depends on the courses TBH.

Whatever Costcutter sells that isn't a proper brand is rubbish tbh. Except Kommissar.

Tesco cheesecake is miles better.
Reply 67
Tintin and the Picaros
The local costcutters is crap, there is a Sainsbury's down the road, so if you take a car then go there. If not i am sure there is a bus that travels near there. As for extra courses, its up to you.

12 passes right by Sainsburys Canley.

It's not worth the £3 bus journey/£215 bus pass in the first year if you can walk to Tesco though.
Reply 68
Sliced Bread

It's worth taking more than the normal load in the first year: in my case, by taking a 24 CAT module (EC106: Intro to Quantitative Economics) and doing 144 CATS instead of 120 CATS, I gained an additional 11% in my scaled score (check out the Seymour formula in the PYDC in the Warwick Maths website).
TheTallOne
12 passes right by Sainsburys Canley.

It's not worth the £3 bus journey/£215 bus pass in the first year if you can walk to Tesco though.

Sainsbury's > Tesco's. Tesco food is horrible compared to Sainsbury.
Reply 70
TheTallOne
It's worth taking more than the normal load in the first year: in my case, by taking a 24 CAT module (EC106: Intro to Quantitative Economics) and doing 144 CATS instead of 120 CATS, I gained an additional 11% in my scaled score (check out the Seymour formula in the PYDC in the Warwick Maths website).

Impossible for the 11% boost. You must be counting the actual result you got in the module too as the boost? 11% of your result on top is the max you get at 150 cats.
Tintin and the Picaros

GTFO.
Totally Tom

you're definitely not going to be winning on the insanity thing. we have ******* hobbits here at warwick.

Pfft Hobbits. I have excellent plans for world domination through food items, I should clearly at least be in the running.

Tintin and the Picaros
x

Sainsbury's & Tesco do lovely cheesecake. They have Raspberry AND Chocolate. (Not together, seperately. Though it might be a winning combination to have them together)

I shall post up a list of the courses I'd like to take tomorrow, then you guys and gals can tear it apart as you please.

TheTallOne
x

formulae :sexface: It stops working beyond 150 right?
Reply 73
Tompazr
Impossible for the 11% boost. You must be counting the actual result you got in the module too as the boost? 11% of your result on top is the max you get at 150 cats.

I got 97% in IQE.

My average went up 2.6%, in addition to the seymour boost I got. It works out to be 10.2% :p:
Reply 74
Sliced Bread
formulae :sexface: It stops working beyond 150 right?

Yep.
Reply 75
Tintin and the Picaros

Are you seriously telling me that you shopped at Sainsbury's in your first year? :eek:
Totally Tom
GTFO.

no, Sainsbury's is superior.
TheTallOne
Are you seriously telling me that you shopped at Sainsbury's in your first year? :eek:

Most of the time, either there or i'd eat out. I used to get food parcels sent up from home as well.
TheTallOne

Most of the time, either that or i'd eat out. I used to get food parcels sent up from home as well.
Reply 79
Broken page again :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest