The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Are LSE,UCL,King's or Durham deliberately taking the mick for law apps or any others

Why are these unis being so slow? I have heard of people getting put on waiting lists and the like but I have not even heard from these unis for law - if u are having a similar problem with any undergraduate degree applications for these unis then let me know please! thank u

Scroll to see replies

Kurdt Morello
Why are these unis being so slow? I have heard of people getting put on waiting lists and the like but I have not even heard from these unis for law - if u are having a similar problem with any undergraduate degree applications for these unis then let me know please! thank u

Law is immensely popular, on top of that as far as I know UCL/LSE don't even start dealing out responses until after the 15/01.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
onearmedscissor
Law is immensely popular, on top of that as far as I know UCL/LSE don't even start dealing out responses until after the 15/01.

got my reply last yr in Dec - AAA
Reply 3
I agree that these unis seem to be taking ages at getting back to us...but someone on here has got an offer from Kings for law...you might have to check out other law-related threads to find out who.

But i reckon that onearmedscissor is right and that these unis don't reply to most applications till after the UCAS deadline.

G
Reply 4
gzftan
I agree that these unis seem to be taking ages at getting back to us...but someone on here has got an offer from Kings for law...you might have to check out other law-related threads to find out who.

But i reckon that onearmedscissor is right and that these unis don't reply to most applications till after the UCAS deadline.

G

Fair enough - i do take ur point - but it is so deflating to have to wait so long
Reply 5
Kurdt Morello
Fair enough - i do take ur point - but it is so deflating to have to wait so long

I know what you mean...all my mates applying for other courses have heard from almost all or all of their unis already...i've only heard from 2!!!!

G
Kurdt Morello

Of course, I can sympathize. You want to know about all your offers right now so you can begin making the grades. Everyone is in the same boat bud, just sit back and relax. :cool:
this whole law thing is nuts
Reply 8
onearmedscissor
Of course, I can sympathize. You want to know about all your offers right now so you can begin making the grades. Everyone is in the same boat bud, just sit back and relax. :cool:

Actually i have my grades and i am on a gap yr, friend
Kurdt Morello
Actually i have my grades and i am on a gap yr, friend

Good for you. Do something productive to pass the time instead of whining on a forum then?
Reply 10
I got my offer to read law at UCL on the 5th December.
It's Law with German Law, though.
Since I don't do A-levels (I am at a German School) I have to pass my Abitur with 1.5 which equals 3 As.
Reply 11
onearmedscissor
Good for you. Do something productive to pass the time instead of whining on a forum then?

Hey no need to be so personal - i am due to go travelling soon
Reply 12
Im in the same boat as well. I wish Durham would hurry up so i could get on with my exam revision!!!!
Reply 13
Kurdt Morello

iam having the same problem im waiting for lse acc&fin!it is a tad bit annoying so i completely understand. it would be better to know either way!!!
babyboo
iam having the same problem im waiting for lse acc&fin!it is a tad bit annoying so i completely understand. it would be better to know either way!!!

Yeah I totally sympathize! I wish I knew who my father was. :frown:
Kurdt Morello

Generally speaking top uni's that you apply to that offer and excellent course in whatever subject will take a while to reply because they get a lot of applications for every actual place. that's a likely reason.
Reply 16
onearmedscissor
Yeah I totally sympathize! I wish I knew who my father was. :frown:

hahahaha very funny spot the comic huh!!!!!!!x
babyboo
hahahaha very funny spot the comic huh!!!!!!!x

:tongue: KISS MY FACE
Reply 18
onearmedscissor
:tongue: KISS MY FACE

hello friends
Reply 19