The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its strange how they're keeping everyone else waiting, because i got an offer for LAW at LSE and kings at about mid december.

Does noone else have an offer at all?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
abc123
Its strange how they're keeping everyone else waiting, because i got an offer for LAW at LSE and kings at about mid december.

Does noone else have an offer at all?

can i just also add that it depends when you sent your form to UCAS as well. if you sent your form very early.. then the uni's will get it earlier and therefore will probably reply quickly because they haven't had many applications.. if you applied roughly when everyone else did, your application is waiting to be processed with hundreds of others
LSE phoned my school in December and wanted to confirm my predicted Econ and Bus grade- which is an A- and they still havent got back to me!!!

I have offers from B'ham and SAOS :smile: and a rejection from Cambridge. I want to go to either LSE, SOAS or UCL in that order. I was hyped about Nottingham but now its all about London! Nottingham havent got back to me yet, and I do not know if I would be bothered to do a written test there? It is a long way to travel just for a uni that does not even come into my top three.

Before you all argue, yes Nottingham is amazing for Law but I just do not want to go anymore. SOAS was voted by the Guardian as the best place to study undergrad law and LSE is the world's leading social sciences uni!! UCL, I just like because it is in London and is a very liberal place. As a liberal democrat you can see why i would want to go there on that basis.
Reply 23
rainbowchild
LSE phoned my school in December and wanted to confirm my predicted Econ and Bus grade- which is an A- and they still havent got back to me!!!

I have offers from B'ham and SAOS :smile: and a rejection from Cambridge. I want to go to either LSE, SOAS or UCL in that order. I was hyped about Nottingham but now its all about London! Nottingham havent got back to me yet, and I do not know if I would be bothered to do a written test there? It is a long way to travel just for a uni that does not even come into my top three.

Before you all argue, yes Nottingham is amazing for Law but I just do not want to go anymore. SOAS was voted by the Guardian as the best place to study undergrad law and LSE is the world's leading social sciences uni!! UCL, I just like because it is in London and is a very liberal place. As a liberal democrat you can see why i would want to go there on that basis.

U going to the SOAS open day on march 17th - by the way i have received offers from SOAS and Essex for law and still wait for the ones i mentioned in the title of the thread
Reply 24
I've just heard from both Kings and UCL (haven't applied to the other two) for law in the last 2 days....both gave me offers...

Kings was AABb and UCL was AAApass

I'm a bit surprised cos i thought that UCL interview everyone applying for law....

G

Latest

Trending

Trending