The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Brian Badonde :rofl:
Reply 2
Well I officially withdrew my UCAS app back in April after receiving all 5 offers , due to a change of heart in what I actually wanted to study.

A gap year was always on the cards, from the Year 11 days, but I had to ensure that before withdrawing my application, that I had a job secured that gave me 25 hours a week, time for study and time for chilling.

And I tick the boxes for all three of them things.. luckily.

The plan:
- Resit some modules
- Self teach A Level Economics
- Work 25 hours a week
- Apply for uni (for the right course)

Sounds boring eh? Yup well I sadly have not got any time to travel or do anything awesome (N).

Best of luck to anyone else doing a gap year. :thumbsup:
Reply 3

Well I officially withdrew my UCAS app back in April after receiving all 5 offers , due to a change of heart in what I actually wanted to study.

A gap year was always on the cards, from the Year 11 days, but I had to ensure that before withdrawing my application, that I had a job secured that gave me 25 hours a week, time for study and time for chilling.

The plan:
- Resit some modules
- Work 25 hours a week

Sounds boring eh? Yup well I sadly have not got any time to travel or do anything awesome (N).

Best of luck to anyone else doing a gap year.

You're not going to Peru? Not even Sudan to save some poor african children? :shock:
Reply 4
Nayberay

The plan:
- Resit some modules
- Work 25 hours a week

Best of luck to anyone else doing a gap year. :thumbsup:

My plan is something like this - but I've got to find a job :emo:

But I'll probably go interrailing in July/August too :smile:

Latest