The Student Room Group

seattle latte starbucks

I am drinking one of these now:smile: , i was just wondering if anyone else has tried them, and what you do you think? It says to enjoy cold, and i bought it thinking i that i would need to warm it first (i wanted a warm drink tonight :frown:). Anyone tried warming it?

Never did try warming it. I like my espresso's and latte's cold. Does it say you can warm it? Then I suppose it's alright.

I love this drink. But it doesn't beat Starbucks double shot ^^
deathbeforeimmortality
Never did try warming it. I like my espresso's and latte's cold. Does it say you can warm it? Then I suppose it's alright.

I love this drink. But it doesn't beat Starbucks double shot ^^

Mmmm

Nope it just say 'enjoy cold' & 'shake well':rolleyes:
I dont usually go for different stuff at starbucks. Its always the same old Caramel Coffee Frappuccino
I've never tried warming it, seems it would probably taste better cold
Reply 5
I've had a couple, but I'm not particularly keen... they have a bit of a strange taste (llike most coffee which isn't fresh). But hey, it's coffee and I don't have to wait for the kettle to boil, so it's a win.

Doesn't milk go strange if you heat it up in the microwave? Or am I just imagining that? Go fot it OP, and tell me whether it tastes nice! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hi,

Can you buy it in starbucks or do you have to buy it in a shop only?? If you can, what is it called?

Thanks
Original post by 2Meggi00
Hi,

Can you buy it in starbucks or do you have to buy it in a shop only?? If you can, what is it called?

Thanks

The name is in the title... Starbucks Discoveries Seattle Latte and you can buy it anywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest