The Student Room Group

What if you could see an e-mail travelling to a friend? - Summer Project

This is a question i have set myself for my Graphics summer project, i need to get a wide as possible idea of what the question means to you, what ideas and images does it give you. How would you portray an email, i can use any media inc film, animation, 3D art and graphic work. Thanks guys i look forward to your ideas and what it means to you.

Joe :smile:
Are you saying what do we imagine an email would look like if we could see it?
Reply 2
sunny_veggies
Are you saying what do we imagine an email would look like if we could see it?

Yes, what you would think it would look like, shapes, noise, sounds etc

Thanks
ashfoj
Yes, what you would think it would look like, shapes, noise, sounds etc

Thanks

Umm ok well this will probably sound really stupid but hey you want to know.
So in my mind its like this small letter type thing but i imagine it all broken up into like tiny pieces like the size of dust mites. And then when it gets to the other PC it pieces all back together :biggrin:
I dont really know about the sound, dont think there would be any.

Haa I just read that back and it sounds really weird but there you go... What made you think of that question??
Reply 4
sunny_veggies
Umm ok well this will probably sound really stupid but hey you want to know.
So in my mind its like this small letter type thing but i imagine it all broken up into like tiny pieces like the size of dust mites. And then when it gets to the other PC it pieces all back together :biggrin:
I dont really know about the sound, dont think there would be any.

Haa I just read that back and it sounds really weird but there you go... What made you think of that question??

I saw it as a question in a local gallery and the artist played with light, i get your idea though, it reminds me of charlie and the chocolate factory when they send the boy into the TV. Thanks for that idea.

Anyone else, please i would really love to hear your ideas on the question, no matter how mad they may sound :smile: :woo:

Latest