The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
Ive just got a place studying physical education and sport pedagogy. I was in the same boat! Ive come to the conclusion that im gonna live in the manchester student village as i feel i would be missing out on a lot by living in crewe! I think you should do the same. Just need to be on the train for 8.15ish which isnt really a problem for me! Let me know what you are doing :smile: x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
City is better, had a mate that was located on the Crewe Campus and she would complain about how lame it was! If you can live in the city, do it but if not. Then you got no choice sadly!
Reply 3
Emy1g
City is better, had a mate that was located on the Crewe Campus and she would complain about how lame it was! If you can live in the city, do it but if not. Then you got no choice sadly!

They could always get a house with mates in Manchester for their second year couldn't they?
They can do whatever they want
Reply 5
Thanks for the help people... useful stuff :smile:

THANKS! x
Reply 6
The Crewe campus, doesn't really offer much in the sense of a nightlife, but its only half an hour away from liverpool and manchester, both of which are great for city,shopping,days out and nightlife.

Latest

Trending

Trending