metallica nutter
gtfo you silly boy

How about you shut the **** up.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
mel0n
How about you shut the **** up.

you know the racism allegations dont have a leg to stand on...what's the point of this thread?
Reply 62
metallica nutter
you know the racism allegations dont have a leg to stand on...what's the point of this thread?

:facepalm: to ask people's own opinions and experiences.
Reply 63

Now unless you have Glaucoma you can clearly see the above badge says 'Extended' in other words 'special' course for inner city ***** kids.
KCL Medical School initially made out it students on EMDP do not I.D. showing that they not on the main MBBS program, oh really liar liar pants on Fire.

Below are their words:

Kings College London denies Ms Jibowus allegations.

They released a statement saying: There has been an investigation into the students claims, which was found to have no grounds.

They also said: The College takes any accusations of racism very seriously and investigates those thoroughly,adding that students enrolled on the six-year extended medical degree are not made to wear badges distinguishing them from those enrolled on the five-year course.

And

It is a fact that I.Q. tests based the good ol' Race and Intelligence Scientist, Professor Hans Jürgen Eysenck, (btw he more less thinks black people are not smart), were performed on the EMDP students who were largely from visible ethnic minority backgrounds.

All truth passes through three stages:
1) it is ridiculed,
2) it is violently opposed
3) it is accepted as being self-evident.....
Reply 64
thecdon
she's quite fit for a black girl..

could you explain this further, the latter part of your comment, before you ask I am not trying goad you into anything I just would like to know what you meant!!!!!!!!!
Reply 65
most racially extremist school in the country

you will never able to see and got what the prospectus promised

better get all Your Money BACK if you pay them 1 year in advance

http://www.pbase.com/leedsu/leeds_u__ls2__9jt

online DOC for scribd URL
http://tiny.cc/8eggt

would you like to join KCL that is full of Asians racism and got wonderful islamic worship place inside the campus itself -- check out the youtube for its religious establishment and the staff religion link, then get Recruit there, seldom ask for the qualification of staff, just religion

strand campus, old and almost old school
catholic staff that lack qualification

100 years old campus with no modern facilities

what great

if you want a chapel that got all your tuition money
while some of the classroom and the student union look like refugee concentrated place

how about lot of racial students against you -- indian are not weak there , but form strong bullying group for other overseas and local students that appear to be geek

while the staff won't be against bullying ,as indian are the dominate student proportion there

=====
[ a devilish religious strong school that will provide every chaos / bullying so as to go though all the student' belongings and steal some with these chaos creation -- a evil religious cult group indeed ]
see what it is like -- over here-- REAL LIFE, not just superficial talk , it should ruin your life if you go there

http://www.scribd.com/full/2296878?access_key=key-4kjqxat8pt0aztw2ka
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Racism at Kings is non-existent, as it's entirely multicultural.
Reply 67
charvo
most racially extremist diverse school in the country

would you like to join KCL that is full of Asians racism and got wonderful islamic worship place inside the campus itself -- check out the youtube for its religious establishment and the staff religion link, then get Recruit there, seldom ask for the qualification of staff, just religion

This idiot ^^ is upset because he got denied by Kings, and is going through the threads trying to put people off in a particularly pathetic way. Grow up, son.
Reply 68

To all those worried about racism at King's College London.

Racism exists, I do not doubt that. However, before judging King's College London on the basis of Virginia's claims, please consider this.

Have you wondered why there is not a single KCL medical student, past or present who is supporting her? Even the ones that KCL medical school threw out.

Read her court papers. Some of it is posted here http://www.bnvillage.co.uk/news-politics-village/72701-kings-college-london-3.html

I went to KCL medical school. It has it's problems, but none of the ones Virginia is alledging, apart from the fact the registry is frightfully incompetent.

As for the badge issue, what the picture shows is our ID card. It's an ID card, it states your course, which is what ID cards in any University will do. We also had to wear badges which stated medical students and our name, because the ID card information was in too small a font to allow easy reading from afar. The badges were all the same, your name and your designation - Medical Student. I wasn't even aware Graduate entry and Extended entry were distinguished on the cards, but that's not to say others weren't more sensitive to it.
Reply 69
Reply 70
will this be reverse racism

colletge catholic staff knowingly allow islamic catholic (supported by having a worship place so the islam could pray with their magic carpet inside the campus there) bully other students

Before you make a tuition PAYMENT
take few weeks to LOOK AT how KINGS delinquent sub-standard bad school really is

while the victimisation of few students by indians bad kids are STRONGLY support by the

hide-it-away nature of the CATHOLIC OLD staff ( just make the victim as a scapegoat, then the

school won't offend the LARGE bad inidan islmaic population)

we try to be non-biased, but how about when white or international students being bully buy this

COLOR GROUP, should we keep silent and LET IT BE , so we seems to be IGNORANT and allow this

racial hatred take place

when kings give us a substandard room, we jsut let it BE?
when the whole thing is not even comparable to any other COLLEGE In London , do we just let it BE?
using our family income and our futured graudated income to pay for THESE NASTY catholic

university STAFF with substandard facilities???

if you don't want to join a DELINQUENT badly-equipped school and have a PROPER univesrsity LIFE,

LEAVE KINGS !!!! -- bad bad devil , catholic-centered college ,the religious belief and the

equipment totally few decades OLD
Reply 71
no denial that king's is full of indian (so called asian)

totally agree that kings could have a recruiting student branch in INDIA , so the indian student population is over 20% , in some dept, (those badly equipped one, could be close to 40% in a class)

so

WHY YOU want to join a islamic worship place alike called king's college and is badly behaved GROUP like indian is acceptable to you

WHAT LIMIT you , don't take your credit, your tuition fees , your acceptance letter to get GREENER GRASS in ANY OTHER non-religious biased university

is this - IDIOPATHIC --
Reply 72
Most likely someone failing and leaning on the race card as that's all they have.
Reply 73
BADGE- ID CARD

As an EMDP student, I was distinguished from the students on the standard MBBS course by the ID card which we were required to wear as a badge. This stated I was an EMDP student. I along with all other students were instructed by staff during lectures and group sessions that we were required to wear our ID cards during tutorials and whilst in clinical areas. It also gave us access to the libraries and other areas of the building, so students had to wear the badge almost all the time. During the first year, I along with other EMDP students complained about having to wear the badge as staff and students assumed that being EMDP students indicated that we were less academically able and came from socially ‘deprived backgrounds’. As a result, we were treated with contempt. (I refer to copies of my ID badge and ID card, marked exhibit 32).

In the response to my Race Relations Act Questionnaire submitted on 6 October 2008, KCL alleged that the ‘badges do not specify a programme of study and simply state the student’s name, a photo of the student and state ‘Medical student’ (I refer to page 11 of the Response to the RRA Questionnaire, Question 31, marked exhibit 33). This statement is incorrect. During the pre-clinical years of study standard MBBS and EMDP students were issued with white badges. The EMDP students’ badges indicated our EMDP status. Dr Garlick had informed the group that during ‘clinicals’ (years 3-5 standard MBBS/years 4-6EMDP), the EMDP students would not be distinguishable from the other MBBS students. She informed us that we would be reissued with the same pink cards which all other students had. Prior to our first clinical year (EMDP Year 4), EMDP students were issued with the pink ID badge/swipe card but it still indicated our ‘Extended’ status. It was compulsory for all students to wear this pink badge in all clinical areas. We were also issued with a small white badge which did not indicate our ‘Extended’ status but was not compulsory. We were required to wear both the pink ID badge and the white badge during the clinical rotations

Guys what ever you think of this black student ‘crying wolf’ and daring to take the might that is Kings College Med School she is not lying about the badge issue.
Please I am all for self research, please Kings defense statement is also a public document, feel free to obtain a copy, as we all know this chick is making up her claims about racism.
Racism truly does exist, people in the past have attempted to take Kings College London but found themselves crushed and silenced.

But King’s is multicultural and diversity in an area full of Black and Asian people, yeahhhhhhhh true racist people and institutions tend to hide in plain sight we are taught to believe all racist things and people have a badge on there head saying ‘Go back to where you come from’ no prejudiced people can be the shopkeeper you say hello to everyday.

I would so love for to Dr Richard Jonathan Pinder GMC No:7014240 currently a junior Doctor at St Thomas' Hospital London and a leading member of The Conservative Medical Society (Tory Party) visit Brixton and ask the Black men if there are less intelligent than other people, God that would so be a sight to see!!!!!!! LOL no better let him walk into the Nation of Islam Building and ask the Black men there.

Trust me guys this is going to blow up Stephen Lawrence style!!!!!!!

this badge was complusory to wear

the above was not complusory

I would love for Kings College London to explain why they will not respond to the Freedom of information act requests?

What is exactly competitive marking?

Why are only some students privy to past exam papers?

I guess black people never tell the truth they are just making up stories of racism I suppose their are just seeing things.

woah Guys I am very dissapointed!!!!
Reply 74
EugeneOtis

:confused:
Reply 75
How many medical schools are there in this country / in the world?
She says that the offer King's College made her was racist form the start (EMDP). So why on earth did she choose to accept this very offer?
Maybe she was just not wanted by any other 'traditional' program, in which case she should thank King's College for this opportunity instead of complaining. I am sorry but a story has to make sense in order for me to believe it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Belema
How many medical schools are there in this country / in the world?
She says that the offer King's College made her was racist form the start (EMDP). So why on earth did she choose to accept this very offer?
Maybe she was just not wanted by any other 'traditional' program, in which case she should thank King's College for this opportunity instead of complaining. I am sorry but a story has to make sense in order for me to believe it.

Where did she say that? :o:
Reply 77
mel0n
Where did she say that? :o:

Post 52 of this thread, subsection 5.
mel0n

So basically - from anyone's own experience - how racist is KCL? Is it at all? I would really like to know seeing as I'm going there in September :frown:

Well I guess you've seen the video on youtube by now - pretty shocking stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8C4r6t-9c
Reply 79
DrFeelgood77
Well I guess you've seen the video on youtube by now - pretty shocking stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8C4r6t-9c

Seen it :h: And I'm studying here now and tbh it is FAR from racist so far!! :bigsmile: Everyone is really nice :smile:

Quick Reply