The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah I think they might be able to but I'm not sure.

Try and ask if you can retake the year with different subjects. Quite a few people who don't do well at first do this.
Thanks I will do that :smile:
In ours you have to get 2 Ds to continue
Mine kicks people out with less than 3 Ds

Colleges tend to be a lot more accepting towards resit students, you just need to riung them direct and have a chat with them.
Reply 5
My college would kick you out.
You should of course have a chat with your senior tutor and see what you can do about it. Usually they are quite willing and helpful.

However, given that you got all U's, have you stopped to consider that maybe college isn't for you?
Teaddict
My college would kick you out.
You should of course have a chat with your senior tutor and see what you can do about it. Usually they are quite willing and helpful.

However, given that you got all U's, have you stopped to consider that maybe college isn't for you?

what do you mean if college is not for me????
Reply 7
You might get kicked out of your current sixth form, but you can always apply to another as you don't have to declare 'U' grades when applying.
Reply 8
X..Nobodyisperfect..X
what do you mean if college is not for me????

Well, if you have received such poor levels, perhaps you should consider alternatives to college such as employment or GCSE/Non-grade related training schemes?
Teaddict
Well, if you have received such poor levels, perhaps you should consider alternatives to college such as employment or GCSE/Non-grade related training schemes?

Oh right

No I am going to do a diploma instead

Latest