The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Not free :frown: You have to pay £40 to become a member of Warwick Sport. I assume you can't access the page on the website so...your £40 give you access to: swimming, booking of courts, indoor and outdoor facilities (subject to availability).

The Fitness Suite, Performance Weights Room, Climbing Room, Indoor Tennis Courts, Sports Clubs and Sauna are facilities which require an extra access charge. This year, membership costs (for the academic year) were:
Fitness suite: £90
Performance weights: £35
Climbing pass: £50

Fitness classes are like £1.

Not sure about the climbing wall, but I swim + when we train we only use half the pool leaving 3 lengths for anyone else to swim in...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Thanks tank

Sometimes the weightlifting room is used by some clubs. I saw the female rowing squad in there once doing the worst squats of all time. It was disgusting.
Reply 3
Ah cheers thats useful, it was a bad choice of words I meant free as in available to use. But it sounds good, just got to wait for the accomodation now!
Reply 4
Tompazr
Thanks tank

Sometimes the weightlifting room is used by some clubs. I saw the female rowing squad in there once doing the worst squats of all time. It was disgusting.

Better than mine, I imagine :cool:
Reply 5
Ok, so can I just pay to use the performance weights room on top of the sports fee, or do I have to pay the 90 for the fitness suite as well (which I have no desire to use)
Reply 6
conorf199
Better than mine, I imagine :cool:

Erm you have to book courts well in advance, especially for badminton..you can book one week in advance maximum, but even with that its hard to get one..very hard.
sk88
Erm you have to book courts well in advance, especially for badminton..you can book one week in advance maximum, but even with that its hard to get one..very hard.

it's not that hard if you book a week in advance tbh.
Reply 8
Totally Tom
it's not that hard if you book a week in advance tbh.

It is if you try 6days in advance :P
sk88
It is if you try 6days in advance :P

badders club have 12 hours of public sessions a week anyways. quit your bitching.
Reply 10
Totally Tom
badders club have 12 hours of public sessions a week anyways. quit your bitching.

:frown:
Bitching...chill out mate..I was just saying that the courts go pretty quick. Go take a nap and calm down, will do you some good :mfing:
sk88
:frown:
Bitching...chill out mate..I was just saying that the courts go pretty quick. Go take a nap and calm down, will do you some good :mfing:

He's like this all the time. I have to live with him in a month :colonhash:
TheTallOne
He's like this all the time. I have to live with him in a month :colonhash:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Simon :suith:

Latest

Trending

Trending