The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Clarkey_Berlin
I would tell Kelly Clarkson to f--- off! She's a dog!

You lie man!

You'd tap that ass. Admit it. :biggrin:
LOL - love the way you speak, homeboy. I like the accents too - but East Europeans sound like men :eek: Columbian, Brazilian, Spanish girls OHHHH YEAHH
LOL "tap that ass"
legbreakgoogly
You lie man!

You'd tap that ass. Admit it. :biggrin:

LOL. I guess I'd 'tap that ass', but I wouldn't brag about it. Okay, I would. But I wouldn't think she was THAT hot.
Reply 44
no its 'boot the booty'
Oh nah son, those Ukranian chicks, esse, they talk you to orgasm (or is that just me!). Mad love for my latina honeys, spain, portugal, all of south america, extra shout out for venezuela man!

The ugliest chicks in Europe....seriously are native English broads man, i mean c'mon, a few of the "rah rah" type aside, they tend to be nasty!

I'm glad those East Europeans are joining the EU....hell yeah!
esx77
no its 'boot the booty'

Who the **** says that?
Reply 47
you need to visit the grimey streets to pick up the lingo
You gotta internationalize your talk man. Bit of UK slang, dash of US slang, odd word of Urban Spanish, touch of Punjabi slang...

Have all angles covered.

Aim: to learn Spanish fluently, as to get mad gash.
legbreakgoogly
Oh nah son, those Ukranian chicks, esse, they talk you to orgasm (or is that just me!). Mad love for my latina honeys, spain, portugal, all of south america, extra shout out for venezuela man!

The ugliest chicks in Europe....seriously are native English broads man, i mean c'mon, a few of the "rah rah" type aside, they tend to be nasty!

I'm glad those East Europeans are joining the EU....hell yeah!

Your pimp game is strong.

I have met lots of nice Polish girls recently :p:

Rah rah girls are my type a lot of the time.

Latinas are the world's best.

Chinese/Japs are hot too - but not all of them.

You know your stuff re: women. But I can't say I've met a Ukranian chick!
Aye, I hope to taste all flavors in my time. Need to have carnal knowledge of honies from all walks...

Not feeling that oriental flavor too much, but you know how we do, like 50% of those honies would still get tapped given the chance.

Aye, the honey I was checking for sometime was a "rah rah" type, but then she got all religious on me. I was like nah esse, this ish cant be happening.

I selected KCl for grad study as it has a high proportion of hot foreign falvors, vanilla, pican ricans, chocolate, caramel...Damn, I'ma get fat! Know I'm sayin...
Reply 51
You guys are funny like!!!
Word...
Reply 53
Why are you so obsessed with this topic? :confused:

I'm black female, have a white boyfriend. Have no problem with it.
The answer to the question is "Why ever not?"
Sarky
Why are you so obsessed with this topic? :confused:

I'm black female, have a white boyfriend. Have no problem with it.

Me obsessed?

I didnt create the topic, and have generally been discussing other things within this thread. I've no beef with it either, its all good.
Reply 56
legbreakgoogly
Me obsessed?

I didnt create the topic, and have generally been discussing other things within this thread. I've no beef with it either, its all good.

I should have quoted i was in a hurry to write that. I was referring to the starter of the thread. :smile:
Its cool sister. You know us minorities need to stick together...:biggrin:

:tongue:
Reply 58
Sarky
I should have quoted i was in a hurry to write that. I was referring to the starter of the thread. :smile:

Obsessed would be inaccurate. I made this thread as a comparison to the Chinese thread clearly stated from the beginning. I wanted to find out if there are any significant differences between any two social groupings and if so what are the reasons for those differences.
So it was research?

Latest

Trending

Trending