The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
that looks... oh so tasty.

Thank god i can cook and im self-catered.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
MmmMMMmmmmm!

Cant wait for that!!! haha. yeah are we catered on weekends? x
Reply 3
Katie-Bo
yeah are we catered on weekends? x

Yup, three meals a day, seven days a week :smile:
Reply 4
There is much less potato in that menu than on a normal day to day basis!
Reply 5
haha, i heard on my interview that we will definitely get sick of potatoes! do diff halls serve diff food then? or is it like a university standard catering service?

If diff, which hall has the best food, and can we eat at other halls?
Reply 6
You cant et for free at different halls, you can pay as if you are any toher guest if you really want! Food is pretty much the same in every hall, maybe the odd dish is different each night but nothing major. Thats just a special menu coz your parents will be there haha!
Reply 7
That is the afternoon meal for the Sunday! I am not staying for that, going to go and eat out with parents I suppose.
Reply 8
Oh my goodness that looks oh so very tasty... seriously they should stop trying to make everything sound posh.
Reply 9
It doesn't look that bad guys.
Reply 10
DInner gonna be provided?
Reply 11
Dinner (evening meal) is the first one officially provided. You (your parents!) can pay for lunch though.
Reply 12
I think the buffet and the sunday lunch look fine. xx
The foods ok it could be much worse. You will get fed up of it after a while though!! Theres always take away! Oriental inn do lovely chinese - look for a yellow leaflet. And we always got padrinos pizza but all the pizzzas are pretty similar!
Reply 14
smileymedic
The foods ok it could be much worse. You will get fed up of it after a while though!! Theres always take away! Oriental inn do lovely chinese - look for a yellow leaflet. And we always got padrinos pizza but all the pizzzas are pretty similar!

And immensely greasy!

The Rose and Crown does good food - especially the huge dessert thing (on the back of their menu). To give you an idea of its size, when you order it, they ask you how many spoons you want with it. Obviously both times I've ordered one, I've said "one please!" :biggrin:
Reply 15
alex-HSH
The Rose and Crown does good food! :biggrin:

Ditto. I'll probably be in there for lunch on Sunday... if it's not too crowded with Freshers and their parents! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending