The Student Room Group

The best way to show the truth

is the fact that the English are hated all over the world whereas Ireland has no enemies except England. If we're the so-called terrorists than how come we only ever attack England, whereas England has attacked loads and loads of countries for no other reason than greed. At the end of the day they're just pussies though, they only ever attack countries that are either smaller than them or less developed.
Reply 1
Please be a troll... And how are the english hated all over the world. Ive been all over the planet and get shown nothing but kindness.
Reply 2
ned//
is the fact that the English are hated all over the world whereas Ireland has no enemies except England. If we're the so-called terrorists than how come we only ever attack England, whereas England has attacked loads and loads of countries for no other reason than greed. At the end of the day they're just pussies though, they only ever attack countries that are either smaller than them or less developed.

are you the ira?

am i the british empire?

also - alot, and i mean ALOT of english people have some irish descent. like 25 percent of the pop at least. and youd be hard pressed to find anyone who hates irish people in england. its all about the muslims now.

you really need to look up group psychology and why its best not to generalise. since i dont hate you or want to attack ireland, and i hope you dont want to detonate a bomb outside my house?
ned//

America. Oil.
/thread

Latest

Trending

Trending