The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kiwiguy
It has Kiwiland to keep it company :stamp:

Looks like it merged.

(Although going by that map, something happened to Tasmania so that it is no longer part of a state. I'm envisioning some type of nuclear explosion that made it into an inhabitable wasteland)
Reply 22
Your English needs work OP, its guerrilla warfare not gorilla warfare, and is scapegoat not escape goat. But anyway, the world will be destroyed in 2036 by a massive meteor anyway so who gives a **** :biggrin:
Reply 23
vander Beth
Looks like it merged.

(Although going by that map, something happened to Tasmania so that it is no longer part of a state. I'm envisioning some type of nuclear explosion that made it into an inhabitable wasteland)

You mean the 1500 odd miles just vanished?

this guy is a complete nut job. About right for a miliband actually.
Reply 24
Gavzzz
Your English needs work OP, its guerrilla warfare not gorilla warfare, and is scapegoat not escape goat. But anyway, the world will be destroyed in 2036 by a massive meteor anyway so who gives a **** :biggrin:

Lol!

'Escape goat' was a joke. I was taking the piss out of myself for the mistake in the opening post.
lol at Israel being in South America.
Run Israel Run!
tieyourmotherdown
And where is the mighty People's Republic of North Korea? If the Great Leader hasn't achieved World domination by 2100 then quite frankly the World isn't a place worth living.

It's the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. :wink: :rolleyes:

Frankly, those who haven't had the chance to have given him sexual favours by then would have had a wasted life. I'd rather die of shame. :emo:
Reply 28
WW3 with no nukes involved?

Nonsense.
Reply 29
silly OP, the world ends in 2012!
Reply 30
Teveth
Stop using me as an escape goat.

Hahahaha!

Massive lols at Israel in 2100.
Reply 31
Lol Israel
Reply 32
Wait, North and South Korea will join together and then merge with Japan? The world's crazy enough without that happening. Israel relocating to South America is just the cherry on top of the insanity.
Reply 33
someone has a bit too much free time......
Reply 34
Yurop wins.
Reply 35
I wonder how the World Cup will be.....
Reply 36
Gorilla warfare? Made me lol. :rofl:

Wtf is up with Israel. :lolwut:
Reply 37
Japan and Korea together? You must be insane.
Reply 38
ColdVein
Israel's done a runner

So simple, yet I rofled! :p:

Have some rep. :p:
I would like to see this "Gorrilla" warfare you speak of.

Latest

Trending

Trending