The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Hey I need this paper too, can u post it up by any chance? :smile:
You can find it here guys:

Exam Paper

Mark Scheme
Hey guys,
I was wondering does anyone have the 2011 jan ms?
Thanks
Reply 563
Does anyone know where i can find the aqa june 2009- triple chem papers? i've looked on AQA's website and they haven't put them up :s, and my exam is in a week
thanks,
Reply 564
Original post by Srathmore
Does anyone have

Paper Reference:6663.
Edexcel GCE.
Core Mathematics C3.
Set A: Practice Paper 5

I would really appreciate it. Thanks :smile:

hiya, i don't know if you already got it or not.. thought i'd just post it again :smile:
Reply 566
Hi guys has anyone got, or know of a link to, the mark scheme for this January's OCR AS Maths Descison 1 paper. I know the paper is only one cycle old so not available to the public yet, but they are released early to teachers so I wondered if anyone had a copy?

Cheers
Reply 567
I would be very very grateful if anyone could find:

OCR Core 3 Jan 2011 (4723/01)
OCR Core 4 Jan 2011 (4724/01)
OCR Mechanics 1 Jan 2011 (4728/01)

Not the MEI papers, just the standard ones. If anyone has the mark schemes as well, that would be even better. I've given the paper references as well if that helps. Thanks
Reply 568
Please can someone link me to it?

I got the paper from a different thread, but it wouldn't let me print it, so please can I have a printable version?

THANK YOU!!
Reply 570
Original post by mrm92
Hi guys has anyone got, or know of a link to, the mark scheme for this January's OCR AS Maths Descison 1 paper. I know the paper is only one cycle old so not available to the public yet, but they are released early to teachers so I wondered if anyone had a copy?

Cheers

Yes please, I would be very grateful if someone could post the mark scheme since the exam is in a week...
Can someone please give me the mark scheme for Edexcel S1 June and January 2010?
Thanks.
Reply 572
I am starting AS Level Maths in September - could anyone tell me where to find the Edexcel Syllabus for the AS level????? I have googled it and only found the A Level info............................Tks:smile:
Essentailly for AS you do core 1, core 2 and an option (stats 1, mechanics 1 or decision 1) - depending on your college and personal choice

This is the specification for the whole A level so just just look at C1 C2 and Option sections, if your doing futher you have to do other exams as well. It explains it all on here though :smile:
http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/GCE%20New%20GCE/UA024850%20GCE%20in%20Mathematics%20issue%202%20180510.pdf
Reply 574
Does anyone have the markscheme for Jan 2011 Core 2 OCR Maths paper?
Thanks
Reply 575
hey people.. i was just wondering, no one has posted nething abwt the statistics paper aqa.. how was iit?
Is it possible to upload the paper?
Anyone got the mark scheme for Jan 2011, for Stats 2 on OCR?? :smile:
Original post by A.Jitto

Original post by A.Jitto
Hey guys do u know where i can get c3 pastpapers and markschemes on the net?

i can send some to you ...if you still need them just send me a message
anyonye got core 2 may 2011?
Reply 579
heyy guys dus anyone have paper and ms for aqa d2 jan 11?? wud b rly helpfull!

Latest