The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Does anyone know where i can find everything i need for the AQA Statistics 1B exam?! I need to re-teach myself within 3weeks!
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone know where I can find AQA Mathematics D2 June 2011?
Reply 622
Does anyone by any chance have the following question papers and mark schemes for the below listed AQA June 2011 exams?

MPC2
MPC3
MPC4
MM1B
MS1B

Thank you very much!
Reply 623
Hi,

Has ANYONE got access to this please? I really require it quite urgently and it would be highly appreciated if anyone could post it up! :colondollar:

Many thanks
Does anyone know where I can get P4-P6 papers from the old OCR syllabus? I can find them for other exam boards but not OCR...

Seems like everyone wants the AQA Papers
Original post by patra
Does anyone have the FP1 June Paper for AQA?

thanks xxx

If you still want this, can you PM me? I have a document which has photos of the paper on, but I can't upload it because the file is too large. And for the mark scheme I only have my mock back, so I have no official one, but my mock has been fully corrected so you could have a look at that if you want.
:smile:

And, if anyone else is interested I can do the same for MM2B June 2011 AQA.
Original post by Miller693
If you still want this, can you PM me? I have a document which has photos of the paper on, but I can't upload it because the file is too large. And for the mark scheme I only have my mock back, so I have no official one, but my mock has been fully corrected so you could have a look at that if you want.
:smile:

And, if anyone else is interested I can do the same for MM2B June 2011 AQA.

I need the M2 paper :smile: Thanks !
Original post by neverloggedin
I need the M2 paper :smile: Thanks !

Original post by patra
Does anyone have the FP1 June Paper for AQA?

thanks xxx

M2 -- https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwR-fb7wj3qiYjFmYTQyNDctMTMzOC00MjQ5LTkwYjQtMmE5MjQ2NmQ0ZGJl

FP1 -- https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwR-fb7wj3qiNjAzZTZkN2EtY2I1OC00Yjc4LWFlNjctNGM0YWNiYTIwM2M5

Sorry about crap quality -- Mark schemes up shortly. :smile:
Does anyone have the June 2011 C1 paper/mark scheme? I've done this as a mock, but we didn't have time to go through it in class :/
Anyone got the MEI June 2011 FP2 paper? Thanks in advance.
Reply 632
Hello,
I dont know if it is already posted but can someone please provide me with edexcel June 2011 C3 QP and mark scheme

Thank you
Reply 633
does anyone have june 2011 C3 aqa question paper?
Reply 634
will anybody have P1 and P2 edexcel 2001 - 2004 answers?
thanks buddy :afro:
Reply 635
Original post by Xero Xenith
Hey - just like to share a nice link to every OCR paper and markscheme ever, in one package :smile:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kdtsa40p650h1gd

It's missing 2011 June papers (not released yet) and some 2011 Jan markschemes (stats and decision), but I think it's otherwise complete.

Took me a little while, but I was just frustrated having to find them all as I wanted them. I hit a few goldmines and I thought I'd share :smile:

Original post by Xero Xenith
I have FP1 and S2 papers, but not the others and no mark schemes given. Mr M did a solution thread for FP1 and there's a thread for S2 June 11 where I posted my solutions right after the test (and I got 100% so they're correct!).

Hope this helps :smile:

Hi. If anyone has FP2, M4,DE MEI june 2011. It would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 636
Anyone got an OCR M3 June 2011 past paper handy please? Not MEI. If so, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
Wib
Reply 637
Hi,
Does NE1 have a link to the past paper for the the Edexcel AS Maths C1 for June 2011? I've done past papers back to 2008 and wanna see if I can do this last one before the exam in just under two weeks time.
Thanks if you can help.
how are you finding maths because I keep getting around 75% in the papers

any tips on how to improve ?
Reply 639
Could someone please post any of the following edexcel papers and mark schemes:

- June 2011 C3
- January 2011 M1
- June 2011 M1

It would be much appreciated!

Latest