The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
i didnt get them from a website doe thats the things my teacher put them on my usb
Original post by aisha2568
Sorry everyone I posted the papers earlier, however reading from another thread some people use it to cheat in the exams

So if anyone wants the paper just inbox me ur pm

could you send them to me per chance?
Reply 682
Yhhh sure just send me ur email address den I'll send
[Removed - please use PMs or post here] , much appreciated x
HI

i am doing my a/s level exams this may 2012.. so it would be grateful if you just post the c1 and c2 january 2012 papers.. so that i can practise them..can anyone give me??
hey thanks dude for your help.. thank you very much.. :smile:)

much appreciated :smile:)
Reply 686
Original post by Motherland
hey thanks dude for your help.. thank you very much.. :smile:)

much appreciated :smile:)

you're welcome.
Reply 687
anybody got the S1 2012 past paper? pleeeasee?
noone with the ocr 2012 january M1 paper???
Original post by nm786
x

Hey, rather than uploading them all individually, why don't you just privide a link to all of them? It would save you lots of time and will be more useful to lurkers (most people reading this will not post and request a past paper, but most of the same people would also benefit from access to these papers, so it would be better to provide a link to all of them in an easy-to-find location so that it is better for everyone).
I have a link here, but I believe it was you who said it didn't work. Can anyone confirm whether this works or not (it works fine for me :confused:):
http://www.studentforums.biz/pastpapers/edexcel-january-2012-question-papers-mark-schemes-%28all-gce%29
(These are only for Edexcel BTW, but they are for all subjects.)
Also:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
x

I realise you may not go on TSR that frequently, but if you see this (and the link works), please could you add this to the OP? I think it would be of great help to anyone who stumbles on this thread in preperation for the exams.
Reply 690
Does anyone have the mark scheme or any form of solutions for the January 2012 Further Pure 2 (fp2) paper? Its really urgent I need it badly!! Any help with ANY answers for that paper would be appreciated :biggrin:

Thank youu!
Reply 691
Original post by Aneesa.x
Does anyone have the mark scheme or any form of solutions for the January 2012 Further Pure 2 (fp2) paper? Its really urgent I need it badly!! Any help with ANY answers for that paper would be appreciated :biggrin:

Thank youu!

is this with the edexcel exam board?
Reply 692
Original post by nm786
here you go :smile:
edexcel s1 question paper and mark scheme

thankyouuuuu! :d
Does anyone have the January 2012 AQA Maths Core 2 and Statistics 1 past papers and mark schemes?

Reply 694
Original post by panjabiflower
Does anyone have the January 2012 AQA Maths Core 2 and Statistics 1 past papers and mark schemes?

have a look at this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1907143 for all AQA jan 2012 question papers
..and the mark schemes you have to ask vedderfan94,
Reply 695
Original post by panjabiflower

I'm looking for the same thing.
Reply 696
Original post by Derpy
I'm looking for the same thing.

see my post above.
i hope it helps.
Reply 697
does anyone have the ocr jan 2012 c1 paper thanks
hi, does anyone have a copy of the ocr (not mei) january 2012 m3 paper/markscheme?
Thankyou :smile:

Latest