The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why? There's no info in it at all and it only requires 1000 signatures. What does the author think she'll achieve?
Original post by ozzyoscy
Why? There's no info in it at all and it only requires 1000 signatures. What does the author think she'll achieve?

My thoughts exactly. It's an exam, the point is that it's supposed to be surprisingly hard.
Hi, For using Solomon rule to find the area under a curve. To how many decimal places should you give the y1,y2,y3,y4 values? As long as you give the answer correct to a required no. of dp, does the number of dp in here matter?
For the y1,y2,y3 ,y4 .....etc values do you have to write wha't exactly in your calc. Or can you give them to a less no. of decimal point, as long as you give the answer to the required amount of decimal places.
http://themathsfaculty.org/
videos for a level maths by uni teachers
Hey, does anyone mind if they could pm the user name and password for a level mathswatch 😊
Would really appreciate it!!!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have the Chapter Assessments for C3 and C4 OCR MEI??
Hello, beautiful people!

Does anyone happen to have access to Stats 3 and Stats 4 edexcel textbooks? If so, could you please share your resources with a desperate further mathematician?

Thank you!
Desktop 05.17.2017 - 17.29.46.01.pngHow do you do 6a ii? i looked on the markscheme but it makes no sense!

would be helpful if someone answered as i have c2 in 1 week
Does anyone know of any past paper walk through videos for OCR S2? I can't seem to find any!
does anyone have general exercices fro AS OCR MEI that isnt past papers just general questions and solutions by topic?
thanks ppl
Anyone here who gave 9709 oct nov maths 12 2017 anwers please !!
Original post by oscar gul
Desktop 05.17.2017 - 17.29.46.01.pngHow do you do 6a ii? i looked on the markscheme but it makes no sense!

would be helpful if someone answered as i have c2 in 1 week

it does make sense bro, its simple u can do it
Original post by Sandithi
it does make sense bro, its simple u can do it

You bump a year old thread just to unhelpfully tell someone "it does make sense", "it's simple" and "u can do it" without any actual explanation.
Yo just started A level Maths and AS further Maths has anyone got tips on how to get better?
Original post by CertiJake
Yo just started A level Maths and AS further Maths has anyone got tips on how to get better?

Learn all the dumb tricks (like mnemonics) so you memorise all the batshit rules so you can pass the timed memory test at the end of your 2 years.

You're not learning maths now, son. You're learning a whole new language.
You bump a year old thread just to unhelpfully tell someone "it does make sense", "it's simple" and "u can do it" without any actual explanation.

ohh im soo sorry, i thought i was too late to give an explanation:frown:
Original post by Sandithi
ohh im soo sorry, i thought i was too late to give an explanation:frown:

You bump a 3-month-old thread to say you didn't give an explanation because you thought it was too late, yet you still posted anyway just to say something random.
You bump a 3-month-old thread to say you didn't give an explanation because you thought it was too late, yet you still posted anyway just to say something random.

LMAO!

http://stolentshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/calm-down-dear-its-only-a-t-shirt.jpg

Latest