The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level physics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kswidjaja
Hi All,

Does anyone of u have PHYA5 June 2010 MS? I can't find it on the AQA website. They only provide the question paper w/o MS. Many thanks!
:smile:

I can't find any of the Mark Schemes for PHA5. They aren't under the files for the question papers like they are for the options
it's ridiculous because they provide the mark schemes and examiners reports for the options but nothing for the main physics 5
why
Someone please help me I can't be the only one with this problem
I know the markschemes must exist.
Does anyone have a good set of notes for unit 5 astronomy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 302
Somebody got Boardworks A2/AS Physics ?
Reply 303
Has anyone used Regis website before:

http://www.edexcelmocks.com

seems useful but also quite dodgy.
Reply 304
Original post by Coursework.info
It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of model essays in the UK.

They've got over 168,000+ essays, projects, assignments, coursework etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level and Uni students. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £5.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

Thanks for sharing. I just learned that MarkedByTeachers is owed by TheStudentRoom UK.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 305
Has anyone got the WJEC PH4 summer 2013 paper please?
Reply 306
Has anyone got the summer 2013 WJEC PH4 paper and mark scheme?
Reply 307
a lot of the resources listed in here are no longer working.
Hi, im an edexcel AS student doing the IAL Physics Unit 1,2, and 3.
And I will be sitting for the Unit 3 paper in around a couple of weeks and still not sure about the experiments needed to be studied.

Can someone please give the all the experiments that should be studied and it would be really helpful if you can give links to experiment notes. Thanks
Reply 309
Does anyone have the mark scheme for ph2 jan 2014? I want it asap please, thankyou
Reply 310
Mark scheme for June 2008? Pls
If anyone's re-taking or entering their A2 year, then you might want to follow my twitter stream: @physicshound. Daily blasts of physics knowledge, exam tips etc in 140-character bites!
Hey guys :smile: I got a B for Physics at AS Level and I'm considering to take it on for A2. Is it possible for me to get an A for Physics overall if I work hard enough for A2? Or would I need to resit AS module/s? The exam board for physics in my sixth form is AQA. I know this isn't the best thread for my post but I couldn't find an A Level physics discussion thread, apologies :frown:
Original post by lilminster
Hey guys :smile: I got a B for Physics at AS Level and I'm considering to take it on for A2. Is it possible for me to get an A for Physics overall if I work hard enough for A2? Or would I need to resit AS module/s? The exam board for physics in my sixth form is AQA. I know this isn't the best thread for my post but I couldn't find an A Level physics discussion thread, apologies :frown:

The grade letter for each unit and AS is like a summary, what's more important is the UMS points you got. You need a certain amount of UMS in total to get certain grades.

People tend to resit one or two units that they feel they can do better on or were particularly low compared to the rest.
Anybody got podcasts for physics. I like revising in bed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exam paper/Mark scheme for OCR A Physics G481: Mechanics? I cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
who has june 2014 aqa a2 unit 4 physics mark scheme????????? send me asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unofficial mark scheme for unit 4 2014???
UNit 4 aqa Phyiscs please fields and further mechanics question paper
Can anyone explain question 5 of U4 jan10 edexcel?
I'm posting as a reply cause I couldn't post otherwise!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest