The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level physics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have a Physics ISA tomorrow and was wondering if any of you could give me some "Past Papers Materials and Resources". I know a lot of people have already done the exam and it would be a big help if anyone could give me some relavent questions or notes. Thanks in advance.
does any one has physics ocr 2821 june 06 paper ?
Reply 42
Hi, does anyone have the Physics - Unit 1 paper June 2010? For AQA? :smile:...
Thanks...
Reply 43
Physics I have never studied before and I don't understand most of the words written in a text book. Basically I'm in the social science department. Since I'm here I was wondering if I could learn anything at all by being friends with all you physics dude
Reply 44
I'm looking for OCR's physics AS june 2010 past paper, and maybe a mark scheme.
Does anybody have one?
:smile:
Reply 45
Does anyone have the Physics June 2010 Unit 1 AQA A level paper, question paper and mark scheme? Please :smile:...
Reply 46
does anyone have the Edexcel unit 2 paper from june 2010 +mark scheme?
thanks
Reply 47
Original post by Student#254
Does anyone have a copy of this paper?

I need to prepare past papers for my retake in January. I've looked on all pastpaper websites and it's not uploaded yet.

Thanks a lot! :smile:

Hey did you manage 2 get an electronic copy of this? If so could you please upload it on 'ere? :smile:...
Reply 48
Original post by slapdathoe
Anyone happen to have the PHYA1 June 2010 paper? :/

Hey did you manage 2 get the paper? If so could you please upload? :smile:...
Reply 49
Hey guys,

This is my first time on TSR so apologies if I post this in the wrong section :L
Basically I have done a mock at school, not sure how it went and I'm anxious to find out what I got xD Hours of searching for the paper and mark scheme have proved fruitless :frown:

Does anyone have the June 2010 unit physics unit 4 paper for AQA Physics A? Mark scheme would also be appreciated :smile:

Thanks
Reply 50
Anybody got any of the answers, i cant remember my schools password . . and just cant wait to get back to school after christmas and do work. It would be my favouritest christmas present to get these answers. . . Well would be useful, thanks.
Reply 52
Hey all, need to find some physics past papers ASAP, the AQA website only has three (2010, 2009 Jan. + June) so, does anyone know where to find the previous years?

Also, a question on quarks - do we need to remember that table thing with like the the mass, charge and strangeness of up, down and strange quarks? :confused: Or, is that in the equations bit of the paper?

*sorry for my poor spelling in the title :/
Hi does anyone have the mark scheme for June 2010 AQA Physics A
UNIT 1?

If so can you please upload it?

Thanks a lot in advance
Reply 54
Original post by 04riversj
Hi guys, I have the PHYA1/2 Jun 10 AQA question paper however looking for a mark scheme, realise official isn't available yet but hoping someone has an unofficial one lurking around somewhere!

Thanks,

JR

Could you please upload the Physics Unit 1 June 2010 paper, I can't find it anywhere :|... And i'd really appreciate it :smile:...
Reply 55
does anyone have the mark scheme for EDEXCEL AS physics specimen paper because i really need it !!!!!!!
Reply 56
Hey,

I'm trying to revise for my first Physics AS level exam in January, however i'm being hindered by the lack of easily found past papers. All that's available on the AQA website are 2010 and 2009. Does anyone know of anywhere where I can download some earlier papers?

Cheers
Reply 57
Original post by bishbash
Hey,

I'm trying to revise for my first Physics AS level exam in January, however i'm being hindered by the lack of easily found past papers. All that's available on the AQA website are 2010 and 2009. Does anyone know of anywhere where I can download some earlier papers?

Cheers

The ones before 2009 are a slightly different older spec, I believe, but they should be on freeexampapers.com
does anyone ahve aqa physicsA unit4 june 2010 paper and mark scheme
Reply 59
Original post by mohammed398
does any one has physics ocr 2821 june 06 paper ?

Thepaperbank.org

Quick Reply