The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level physics resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got the aqa physics a phya4 paper and mark scheme for jun 2010 please? Cant seem to find it anywhere.
Reply 121
hi people
please please pleasee does anyone have the GCSE AQA Physics and chemistry Unit 3 June 2010 higher papers and mark schemes!!! please if u do can u upload them.....
thankyou xxxx
Reply 122
anybody got the paper for AQA Physics B (ideas in context) unit 4 june 2010? thanks
Reply 123
Original post by Pangol
You can find it on this page.

do you have aqa physics b unit 4 june 2010 instead?
does anyone have any revision notes for as physics for edexcel? will be much appreciated!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 125
Has anyone done the Physics AS Level ISA? Could you please tell me what comes up in the written test. It'd be much appreciated :biggrin:...
Reply 126
Original post by adasda
I have a Physics ISA tomorrow and was wondering if any of you could give me some "Past Papers Materials and Resources". I know a lot of people have already done the exam and it would be a big help if anyone could give me some relavent questions or notes. Thanks in advance.

Hey, how did you ISA go? & did you do it on measurin' the resistivity of the wire? Because i'm doin' that and I was wonderin' do you have any hints, tips or even the exam paper? Thanks in advance :smile:...
Reply 127
Has anyone got physics unit 3(ISA) June 2010 qp and ms?
Please (urgent)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 128
where i can i get the old version of the a-level aqa physic past papers?
does anyone have a copy of the current physics syllabus, January 2009 Exam report for Unit 1 (it is not on the site!)
For edexcel
Reply 132
Does anyone have the AQA Physics Unit 2 Jan 2011 paper & mark scheme please?.
Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:...
hey guys,

i have looked almost everywhere on the internet for the "January 2011 - Unit 5 Physics from Creation to Collapse" edexcel. The only place i could find the past paper was the edexcel website http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce08/physics/Pages/default.aspx
but i need a username and login, which obviously i do not have.

Does anyone have access to this page, if so can you login and download the pdf to send to me? personal message?

or otherwise a link to this paper

thank you
p.s. i'll give +rep
Original post by Utd4eva
Does anyone have the AQA Physics Unit 2 Jan 2011 paper & mark scheme please?.
Any help would be appreciated :biggrin:...

i will try getting this for you
ps, my isa is on monday
Does anyone know where i can see past papers for physics as and a2 alevel practicals? I cant see them on the aqa site.
Oh and its specification A
Any past EMPA papers other than the ones on AQA site needed!

Thanks a lot
Does anyone have OCR A Physics G481 Jan 2011 Questions Paper and Markscheme?
Reply 139
I can't find the mark scheme of physics 2010 jan papers?
Can any1 one help me PLZ

Quick Reply

Latest