The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anybody got jan11 paper f332???
Reply 243
hi
i have just started doing past papers and searched through the net but i just couldnt find the jan11 paper for chem. I was wondering has any1 in here got it?
If you do it, could you please, please give it to me:biggrin::biggrin:
no, they normally leave the most recent exam paper off the website for a year so schools can use them to do mock exams, sorry.
ahh i was gonna make a thread about this today, is anyone can upload it please do
thanks
Original post by arnab
hi
i have just started doing past papers and searched through the net but i just couldnt find the jan11 paper for chem. I was wondering has any1 in here got it?
If you do it, could you please, please give it to me:biggrin::biggrin:

which exam board? I have the OCR 2011 paper.
Reply 247
Noo, not OCR, I am talking abt the AQA exam board. Have u got it mate?
Hi,

I have just done F322 January 2010 as a practice paper but the OCR site is currently down for maintenance.

Could someone please post the mark scheme PDF file for F322 January 2010 onto this thread ASAP?

Thanks!!
Could someone please post the mark scheme PDF file for OCR AS Chemistry Chains Energy and Resources F322 January 2010 onto this thread?

Thanks!!
Hey does any one have the links for the Chemistry edexcel Unit 1,2, 4,5 for JAN 2011... MS and QP and specially the examiners report??
Reply 252
Same with the person above, can someone post the mark scheme for 2010 January Chemistry A F322 paper, thanks :smile:
anyone got the AQA unit 2 : chemistry in action jan 2011 past paper? in desperate need! will repay with rep. and have other past papers :smile: Thanks
Looking for EDEXCEL January 2011 Chemistry Question Papers and Markschemes: 6CH04 , 6CH05, and 6CH08.
Anyone who has any of them please share.
Original post by redders100
does anyone have a copy of the AQA AS chemistry unit 2: chemistry in action january 2011 past paper? would be much appreciated if someone did :smile: thanks :smile:

i would like this as well please!!
Original post by redders100
anyone got the AQA unit 2 : chemistry in action jan 2011 past paper? in desperate need! will repay with rep. and have other past papers :smile: Thanks

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1611471
Reply 257
Original post by fudgesundae
which exam board? I have the OCR 2011 paper.

is that salters? or OCR A that you have paper for? thanks :smile:
hey i wanna have a go at some past papers but they're blocked on the edexcel website, i want unit 5 edexcel chem papers from 2010? as new as possible?

anyone know any links?

thanks!

Latest

Trending

Trending