The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aqa chem unit 2 anyone? Please urgently needed +1 rep!
Original post by Jack_Smith
Aqa chem unit 2 anyone? Please urgently needed +1 rep!

Here you go.
:frown: Year 2012 jan please hurry up guys anyone I'll be very glad if you'd helped
Original post by Honey:)
hello. me again!:P
Just wandering if you have the 2012 january ocr unit 5? As in the last A2 unit for it.

Only just seen this.

Not sure which OCR you wanted, so have attached both. If you can quote me moving forwards then I'll see your reply.
I've only got unit 1's sorry, I'll put them up for anyone retaking though if it's any help. I really need unit 2 but my teacher won't put them up as he's using it as our mock :frown:

I'll send them to you as soon as I get them though!
Reply 465
Just wondering anyone has a link to this paper or anything as I did **** in January and am repeating so would like to see how I fair this time. Thanks for any replys :smile:
Reply 466
Original post by clownfish
Only just seen this.

Not sure which OCR you wanted, so have attached both. If you can quote me moving forwards then I'll see your reply.

Hello, no i waned the biology ocr paper..
thanks for the help anyway though!
Reply 467
Only just seen this.

I was looking for the ocr biology paper january 2012 F215 alevel one? Do you know where i can find this?
Original post by Honey:)
I was looking for the ocr biology paper january 2012 F215 alevel one? Do you know where i can find this?

It's on here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=1943168
Reply 469

thankyou sooooo much! xxxxxxxx
Reply 470
Hi,

Anyone got the Jan 2012 edexcel gce unit 5 chemistry paper and answers plz?
Original post by cylon
Hi,

Anyone got the Jan 2012 edexcel gce unit 5 chemistry paper and answers plz?

Sure, here you go :smile:
Chemistry is the best
Yeah, sure, I have them.
I'll post them below.

(Even included the insert I am such a nice person)
Good luck on this paper. Exam technique is *ITCH SOMETIMES, especially in Bio. :angry:
Original post by Scienceisgood
Exam technique is *ITCH SOMETIMES, especially in Bio. :angry:

I'm so innocent - that totally confused me - I thought you were saying it helps to have a scratch during an exam :colondollar:
I'm so innocent - that totally confused me - I thought you were saying it helps to have a scratch during an exam :colondollar:

No one is that innocent...
Original post by Scienceisgood
No one is that innocent...

For a very brief moment I was!!
Reply 477
Just finished all my Ch2 Past papers and the only one I haven't done is this one. Would appreciate someone sharing this. Thanks!
Original post by Authoritar
I've only got unit 1's sorry, I'll put them up for anyone retaking though if it's any help. I really need unit 2 but my teacher won't put them up as he's using it as our mock :frown:

I'll send them to you as soon as I get them though!

Thanks anyways :smile:
Really appreciate it :wink:
ARGHHH
the ocr website has gone down and i urgently need some past papers
does anyone have any thank you
ocr a unit 2

Latest

Trending

Trending