Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AS and A-Level chemistry resources thread

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saeeda Ashraf)
    Can any one please help me with Edexcel A level Chemistry exams papers and marks chemes for June 2013; with links that I can easily operate with; like word docunents? I can't instal programmes on my a bit old computer on which I have lot of valueable stuff. Looking forward to receiving help from some one. Thanks.
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/wv4i...2013_QP_%26_MS
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys does anyone know where to find/ or have CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY EDEXCEL UNIT 4 JUNE 2013 exam papers and mark schemes?? Been looking for them everywhere !! helppppp
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone got the unit 1 chemistry AQA June 2013 question paper & mark scheme?

thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the chemistry ocr june 2013 paper and mark scheme for f325 ??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who's not finding the specification on the AQA website useful?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahSan)
    anyone got the unit 1 chemistry AQA June 2013 question paper & mark scheme?

thanks
    looking for this too
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have f334 2013 June? I have some past papers in return.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the aqa chemistry empa (3x) paper from 2013?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the WJEC mark schemes for the Chemistry CH1 May 2013 paper and the Physics PH1 May 2013 paper?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I need to prepare a standard solution for a titration I'm doing and I'm confused with just one of the steps.

My method states that I need to write the volume that I used for preparing the standard solution. Is this the volume of the volumetric flask in which I put my solution into?

Because initially, I had to transfer 5-6g of my solute into 100cm3 of water. So I just wanted to confirm that it wasn't this 100cm3 of dissolved solute that I have to taus into account for my titration.

To me it makes sense that the volume was the volume of the volumetric flask as I washed the funnel etc. with distilled water which added to the original volume of 100cm3, in the volumetric flask.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 7, 2014
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.