Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

AS and A-Level chemistry resources thread

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medically)
    Hello everyone. I was just wondering if I should do past papers exam which is for international student, such as past paper 01R, even though I am not an international student? And also is it possible if anyone could send me 2014 June past papers for chemistry unit 1 edexcel and biology unit 1 edexcel please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They cover the exact same content as the regular paper. The reason for their existence is because of international candidates in the Asia Pacific region - if they take the regular paper in their time zone (day and night are pretty much directly opposite to us), they will have taken the paper first and would be able to leak the questions and answers to people in later time zones, giving us an unfair advantage. Therefore Pearson now set an 'international' paper, simply so that candidates in the Asia Pacific region may take the paper at a suitable time for them.

They cover exactly the same content and are for the same specification - they are perfectly useful for practice. There's no difference between those papers and the UK papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
  2. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatyization)
    Mistake in the mark scheme? Working out units of K?

Rate = K[NO2]^2 [O2]

Surely the units would be: Mol-2 dm6 S-1.... Mark scheme says Moldm-3
    Yeah you're right
  3. Online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Yeah you're right
    Thank you!
  4. Offline

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if someone knew where to find the legacy specification (for OCR A) on the web (or otherwise had a digital copy of it); by that I mean the actual specification document, not the past papers themselves. This is so that I am able to identify what is not on the legacy specification (which is however on the Sep. '08 spec). I'm aware that this thread is regarding chemistry, but if anyone knows where I can find the appropriate legacy documents for physics and biology as well, that would also be useful.

Many thanks
  5. Online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by howie604)
    I was wondering if someone knew where to find the legacy specification (for OCR A) on the web (or otherwise had a digital copy of it); by that I mean the actual specification document, not the past papers themselves. This is so that I am able to identify what is not on the legacy specification (which is however on the Sep. '08 spec). I'm aware that this thread is regarding chemistry, but if anyone knows where I can find the appropriate legacy documents for physics and biology as well, that would also be useful.

Many thanks
    Try 'Xtremepapers'. Have a search for your exam board and subject and it should have some.

Posted from TSR Mobile
  6. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Does anyone know where I can get past paper from the edexcel old specification (before 2009)? Thanks
  7. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the June 2014 F322 mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
  8. Offline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L0014853)
    Does anyone have the June 2014 F322 mark scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you already done the paper? Or are you trying to cheat for your mock?

Posted from TSR Mobile
  9. Offline

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a copy of or access to the June 2014 papers and mark schemes for OCR Salters B units F331, F332 (AS units 1 and 2) and F334 (A2 unit 4)? Much appreciated.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 17, 2015
2015 general election
New on TSR

Win a postgrad place

Scholarship worth over £9,000 up for grabs

Article updates
  • 0 new posts
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.