Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AS and A-Level chemistry resources thread

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superdude10)
    Doesnt look like anyone has it lol!!!!!
    I think they do, they're just not giving it to people so they don't cheat on their mocks, i don't have mocks but i have a retake of the exam in jan so i would hardly be cheating.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennings)
    I think they do, they're just not giving it to people so they don't cheat on their mocks, i don't have mocks but i have a retake of the exam in jan so i would hardly be cheating.
    oh ok, so then did you do that paper in june?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, so then did you do that paper in june?
    Yea its been so long since i've done it i can't remember all the questions and answers.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjennings)
    Yea its been so long since i've done it i can't remember all the questions and answers.
    ah ok
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would be grateful if somebody could get me the unit 1 chem 1 aqa may/june paper. I break up in a couple of days and my teacher is off! So i have no alternative but to look online, please somebody help me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a spare AS chem june 2010 mark scheme for the past paper? Really in a pickle atm with how to get marks Please if anyone has it, could they upload it? Thanks.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeshP)
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone had a spare AS chem june 2010 mark scheme for the past paper? Really in a pickle atm with how to get marks Please if anyone has it, could they upload it? Thanks.
    Which unit are you after?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Atoms, Bonds and groups the code is F321
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeshP)
    Atoms, Bonds and groups the code is F321
    Sorry mate don't have that one
    Ask your teacher to get it off OCR Interchange, or you can ring up OCR themselves and buy a mark scheme off them - costs about £2-3

Sorry

How's your revision going for this unit?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww its alright man, was just getting stuck on some of the subshell and electrons >< . Trying to get it, but it just wont stay. Thanks for the help anyways
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?)
    Has anyone got the AQA A2 CHEM4 June 2010 paper and mark scheme?
    Thanks in advance

EDIT: LOL @ the neg rep!
    here you go but sorry i dont have the mark scheme
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pdf AQA-CHEM4-W-QP-JUN10.pdf (110.7 KB, 1103 views)
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student__24)
    here you go but sorry i dont have the mark scheme
    You LEGEND!! I wish I could give you +1000 but I can only give +1

Thanks dude!

EDIT: Where did you get it from btw?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You LEGEND!! I wish I could give you +1000 but I can only give +1

Thanks dude!
    no problemo lmao i was looking for it alll over the internet then i went to my school website and i found out it was uploaded there XD
    but only students can go on there, u gotta have a username and password, so i thought i'de share it on here! but too bad no mark scheme! :/
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    no problemo lmao i was looking for it alll over the internet then i went to my school website and i found out it was uploaded there XD
    but only students can go on there, u gotta have a username and password, so i thought i'de share it on here! but too bad no mark scheme! :/
    At least your school gives you these papers! Our school is just a flop lol

The MS would be good to have too, as I was just looking through it and there are some things i have never come across but it will do brilliantly for now.

Thanks again!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    At least your school gives you these papers! Our school is just a flop lol

The MS would be good to have too, as I was just looking through it and there are some things i have never come across but it will do brilliantly for now.

Thanks again!

well if u do find the mark scheme please upload it on here im currently looking for it, but i dont think i'll find it lol
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    well if u do find the mark scheme please upload it on here im currently looking for it, but i dont think i'll find it lol
    Yeah will do. I tried looking before for the paper and MS but couldn't find it anywhere either.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How similar are all the exam board specifications? I'm on OCR but for F325 there is only 1 real exam paper and a spec. But I was tempted to try AQA, Edexcel etc for extra practise. Anyone else done this?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys please read this if you're after any OCR A AS/A2 Chemistry Past Papers - (F321, F322, F324, F325)

I've got copies of all but scanner doesn't work, sorry! The way I got them was through my old Chemistry teacher - She logged onto OCR Interchange which only teacher's know the log-in code to - and she printed me off the papers and mark schemes from there.
    She forgot to give me some papers so instead I USED MY INITIATIVE and rang up OCR and bought papers and mark schemes. They cost £1.50 each and they usually come next day.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    Hey guys please read this if you're after any OCR A AS/A2 Chemistry Past Papers - (F321, F322, F324, F325)

I've got copies of all but scanner doesn't work, sorry! The way I got them was through my old Chemistry teacher - She logged onto OCR Interchange which only teacher's know the log-in code to - and she printed me off the papers and mark schemes from there.
    She forgot to give me some papers so instead I USED MY INITIATIVE and rang up OCR and bought papers and mark schemes. They cost £1.50 each and they usually come next day.

is it only for OCR?? cuz we are looking for AQA
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    is it only for OCR?? cuz we are looking for AQA
    Yes it's only for OCR as I have stated. If I meant it was for AQA I'd have said so.

And some people are after OCR resources, not just AQA may I add.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 13, 2014
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.