The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by [email protected]
help!i need OCR 2010 chemistry A levels past papers F324: Rings, Polymers and Analysis

i have the f324 question paper only so i dont have the mark scheme. would appreciate if someone could upload it?
Reply 81
Original post by Star12345678910
i have the f324 question paper only so i dont have the mark scheme. would appreciate if someone could upload it?

Upload the paper please.
Reply 82
Original post by student__24
ok! well i was looking for the AQA ones, i cant find them any where!

Hi, I was wonderin' have you managed to find the Chemistry and Physics Unit 1 June 2010 papers?... If so could you please upload 'em :smile:...
Reply 83
Does anyone by any chance have the answers for the AS chemistry storylines book please? It'd be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 84
this website is ****, it doesn't even have 2008
Reply 85
Original post by banana_man_1
actually i just found it....but i have a sneaky suspicion you need it for your mocks?
In which case, i suggest actually revising for it and not cheating yourself!:wink:

Hey, I've done the mock for it, had it on Tuesday, could you please upload it, if you have it? Or inbox me it? And do you have the Physics paper for Unit 1 June 2010? Thanks in advance :smile:...

Original post by M_I
Upload the paper please.

i cannot attach as file size to big so here the link where i downloaded from...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0PMY961Q
hope it helps ... onli problem is no mark scheme!! :frown:
My Chemistry teacher marks AQA and Edexcel papers and our school exam board is OCR. So she has all the papers for the 3 main exam boards back until 2002 ish. And she just photo copies all the relevant questions and puts together sheets and sheets of questions with mark schemes for each topic.

Maybe everyone should see if their teachers have questions for other examination boards if you're in need of more questions.
Reply 88

actually i just found it....but i have a sneaky suspicion you need it for your mocks?
In which case, i suggest actually revising for it and not cheating yourself!:wink:

we did a past paper mock with this but my teacher just gave me the mark but i need to find out what i should have said. so this is kinda revision for me:smile:
Reply 89
anyone know where i can find the OCR Foundation chemistry paper mark scheme for the Jan 2008 AS exam :frown:
Reply 90
If someone has the AQA Chem Unit 4 June 2010 mark scheme paper, could you please upload the paper.
Reply 91
Original post by rsqwerty
If someone has the AQA Chem Unit 4 June 2010 mark scheme paper, could you please upload the paper.

There's an unofficial markscheme on this page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1311470&page=14

There's also a copy of the exam paper somewhere in that thread as well.

Hope this helps!
Reply 92
Hi.. I need to get hold of the AS AQA chemistry answers to examination style questions- from the new Nelson thornes text book (unit 1). I can't find them online!

the exam is in 3 weeks! so please help me find them
Reply 93
Original post by Lintu93
There's an unofficial markscheme on this page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1311470&page=14

There's also a copy of the exam paper somewhere in that thread as well.

Hope this helps!

Hi, do you have the Physics June 2010 Unit 1 paper? If so could you please upload :smile:... Thanks in advance :smile:...
Reply 94
Anyone have a link to the official syllabus?
http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/kd/ocr_9605_kd_gce_spec.pdf
that is the specificatation. however if you have the syllabus sheets you should have been issued for each topic then the topics included are Atomoshere, Polymer Revolution & Elements of the sea.

you taking the exam in january??
Reply 96
strangely enough, I actually like this exam board. Very specific, nothing too random.

Just saying...
Reply 97
Original post by Leighthesim

Original post by Leighthesim
http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/kd/ocr_9605_kd_gce_spec.pdf
that is the specificatation. however if you have the syllabus sheets you should have been issued for each topic then the topics included are Atomoshere, Polymer Revolution & Elements of the sea.

you taking the exam in january??

No syllabus sheets i'm afraid. Thanks for the link.

Yeh i'm retaking the exam. Got an A first time round but seeing as its out of 150, theres a sizable chunk of marks i could gain.
Original post by gozatron
No syllabus sheets i'm afraid. Thanks for the link.

Yeh i'm retaking the exam. Got an A first time round but seeing as its out of 150, theres a sizable chunk of marks i could gain.

wow, i got a D so i am retaking too (made quite a few stupid mistakes it appears).
the advanced notice material is nicer this time round though, alot more in it.
Reply 99
Hello,

i would really appreciate if anyone has the aqa alevel chemistry unit2 paper and the mark scheme.

I needed it urgently

Thanks for the help!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending