The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Hello TSR

i would really appreciate if anyone could post the aqa as level chemistry unit june 2010, the paper + the mark scheme.

it is needed urgently

thanks for the help
Original post by mhas1
Hello TSR

i would really appreciate if anyone could post the aqa as level chemistry unit june 2010, the paper + the mark scheme.

it is needed urgently

thanks for the help

The question paper is on page 4 of this thread.
Reply 102
thanks but i'm looking for the unit 2 paper and markscheme.
thanks for your help anyway
Reply 103
Does anyone know where i can have access to AQA AS Chemistry Unit 1 June 2010 paper. :smile:
Reply 104
Yoooo does anyone know where i can have access to a AQA AS Chemistry Unit 1 June 2010 Question Paper and Mark Scheme. :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 105
They hold back the Jun 10 papers until after the Jan 11 ecam in case teachers want to use them for mocks
Does anyone in the name of generosity have the f214 june 2010 paper? pleaseeee please PLEASE!!! i can't find it anywhere. Will be greatly appreciated!!!:colondollar:
Reply 107
telling us the subject would be nice
f214 is chem right? dunno dont want it as its our mock paper :smile:
Original post by callumt_y
telling us the subject would be nice

Oh hehe, biology. Sorry about that :tongue:
Reply 110
Original post by slacker07906
Oh hehe, biology. Sorry about that :tongue:

Can only find January :/

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/gce/science/biology/documents/index.html

I have the paper at home because I did it and asked for my script back
Original post by Fahim711
Yoooo does anyone know where i can have access to a AQA AS Chemistry Unit 1 June 2010 Question Paper and Mark Scheme. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

The question paper is on page 4 of this thread!
As above. If anyone has access to the other Edexcel papers that require a login, would you please share? That would be much appreciated by others, as well I'm sure. But I only really want this paper :please:
Reply 113
:smile: Hi does anyone know where I could find a mark scheme for the AQA Chemistry AS unit 1 paper in May 2010?

Thanks. :confused:
Reply 114
AQA site? or is it not out yet..
Where did you get the paper, maybe you can get the mark scheme from the same place.
Reply 115
Well, I was given it by my college but they didn't give us the mark schemes (probably so we didn't cheat whilst doing them). I think this May 2010 mark scheme is the only one I can't get from the AQA website. :smile:
Reply 116
does any have the may 2010 past paper? if you do please upload it :smile:
hi you know for the old spec for chem ocr, has anyone got paper 2814, chains, rings and spectroscopy for the following years:

jan 08
jun 09
jan10
jun 10
specimen

please quote me, thank you
Reply 118
AS andA2 please
I need to practice for my resit
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 119
Has anyone got