The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level history resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have/know where I could find the AS Level HY2 WJEC paper for Nazi Germany January 2014?
Original post by emilyr1439
Does anyone have/know where I could find the AS Level HY2 WJEC paper for Nazi Germany January 2014?

Hi - I'm just going to move your thread into the past papers forum - should be someone there who can help. :smile:
Reply 62
I'm in desperate need if anyone has AQA AS History mark schemes for the June 2014 series as I have done much worse than expected and before the 20th Sept. deadline for remarks I would like to look at my paper's mark schemes. Thanks!
Hello!!!I am a matute candidate and am thinking a return to study. I am thinking of taking A2 History but am confused. What would you advice me? I have read about the options in unit 3. What is the best option (A-E)?Thanks!!!!
Anyone doing as or a level edexcel history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got any notes for wjec aspects of the history of England and Wales 1483-1603 ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
[INDENT] Hiiii people. I'm planning to do A level exams privately over this year and the next. I have no support whatsoever and I am so confused about which textbooks I'm going to need. I'm doing History through the CIE board. Can anyone recommend which textbooks are important? It would be of tremendous help!
[/INDENT]
Original post by Damsel in distress
Hiiii people. I'm planning to do A level exams privately over this year and the next. I have no support whatsoever and I am so confused about which textbooks I'm going to need. I'm doing History through the CIE board. Can anyone recommend which textbooks are important? It would be of tremendous help!

http://www.cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-international-as-and-a-level-history-9389/support-material/

I think a search of CIE textbooks should be helpful.....

I am looking at Edexcel and it has practically nothing compared to CIE hahahaha
Hii guys, I'm studying AS history AQA and currently just finished the USA unit... The next one is 60s Britain. Does anyone know which one is comparatively easier ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Im doing the USA unit and a Medieval England unit at the same time, and id say that the USA unit is significantly harder. Mainly because in USA the evidence is often statistical and pretty specific, but also because in Medieval you only need 45 marks for an A but in USA you need about 55. The only thing that makes the USA unit easier is the fact it has no source questions which seem to trip a lot of people up, me being one of them haha
Hi guys,

I was wondering could anyone provide a good preferably in-depth revision checklist for either AQA HIS1G Britain 1865 and/or AQA HIS2P African-American Civil Rights in the USA 1950-1968.

Thanks,
Tiptopgoalie
For whatever reason, there never seems to be any resources for the unit I am doing. No textbooks, nothing. I'm doing AQA's HIS3A The Angevin Kings of England for A2. We have to study the lives and reigns of three kings, Henry II, Richard I and John. However, there are many non-fiction (not textbooks) on Henry II and John, especially John with the Magna Carta anniversary last year, and not many on Richard I. Is anyone else doing this and have any advice on this?
Does anybody have any good historians interpretations of women/ young people in Nazi Germany. Or could anybody link me to good sites where I can find interpretations on all the topics relating to Nazi Germany? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Russia: revolution and dictatorship (AQA AS) and I'm struggling to find resources big time! Really nervous about this exam- does anyone have some good revision notes/revision guide? PM me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by browngirl
does anyone have the mark scheme for June 2010 French Revolution question!!?? It's the 6HI03/B paper and i really need it for revision!!!! Thanks x

Where did you get French Rev. past papers from??
Does anyone know what is likely to come up on the edexcel As paper unit 2 option C2?
Let's revive this :biggrin:
Hi, does anybody know of and exemplar for a 30 mark question for OCR History A - Germany??

Quick Reply

Latest