The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emmal94
does anyone have the unit 4 (micro A2) edexcel June 2009 mark scheme, can not find it anywhere!!!

If you mean unit 4 in the previous specification, its marking scheme is in the below link. But it contains the marking schemes for all the 6 units, so scroll down :smile:

[URL="http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/QP%20GCE%20Curriculum%202000/June09-ms/[ARCHIVED]%208121-9121_GCE_Economics_msc_20090717_UA021260.pdf"]All Econ marking schemes - June 2009
Reply 181
Hello,

Does anyone have the past paper and mark scheme from the Edexcel business studies A2 Unit 4A January 2012 paper please?

I have not done the 4A paper before, and am struggling to understand how I use the large pre-release toyota material i have been given
Please can someone upload the ECONOMICS UNIT1 AS June 2012 paper ? I really desperately need it in preparation, revision and practise for the actual real exam UNIT 1 in January 2013 .... Thank you

Thanks alot all (I will rep , please quote me if you have the paper to upload/attach)
Original post by study4life
I have started the AS Edexcel economics course at school and find it REALLY difficult because I have not studied the subject before :s-smilie:
I was wondering if anyone has any resources that will help me for the new Unit 1 (Micro) and Unit 2 (Macro) exam as we have lots of tests coming up which will go towards our predicted grade :frown:
Model exam answers and general notes (and anything else!!) would be really helpful :smile:

Get Revising is really useful with revision resources. Also the tutor2u website is really good! There are other revision guides that you can buy.
btw i have uploaded some revision resources on get revising because I am re-taking unit 1 economics :smile: Hope that was beneficial to you :tongue:
Hi, I am currently studying AQA AS economics, and I have the unit 1 exam this month. I wanted to know, is the following revision guide any good?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Economics-Student-Unit-Guide/dp/1444148249/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357252474&sr=8-2

Does it contain everything from the spec? The textbook is very long and it feels like there's too much irrelevant information. Should I just learn from this revision guide, or use it alongside the textbook? Thanks :smile:
bump
Does anyone have notes on social influences?

- Impact of the digital economy on businesses i.e. ecommerce, communications.
- Impact of ethical considerations on businesses i.e. Fair trade, child labour.
- Impact of environmental considerations on businesses i.e. The circular economy, climate change.
- Impact of demographic change on businesses i.e. An ageing population, migration.

If anyone could help on anyone of this topics, I will be very grateful. Thnx :smile:
Does anyone have the Teacher Guide for Edexcel A2 Economics by Peter Smith (Hodder/Philip Allan)?
Can someone upload or link the AQA ECONOMICS UNIT 1 2014 paper please. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest