The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi is there anybody who can help me find the june 2010 unit one paper. question paper and also mark scheme.?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
Does any have this paper? The market in action exam from the summer 2010! would be helpful, and a mark scheme please! Can't seem to find it :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by Sade67
Does any have this paper? The market in action exam from the summer 2010! would be helpful, and a mark scheme please! Can't seem to find it :frown:

I have the questions for it. Still looking for the MS.
Reply 63
Hi. I am looking for AQA Economics unit 3 June 2010 past exam paper and mark scheme if available. Not yet on AQA site. Thank you
does anyone have F295 June 2010 pastpaper and mark scheme ?? Help ...
does anyone have F295 June 2010 pastpaper and mark scheme ?? Help ...
Reply 66
Hi has anybody got the economics (ECON1) unit 1 mark scheme?
I need it ASAP as I've just done the paper (practise) and my resit is tomorrow :frown:
Thank you very much in advance!
Reply 67
Hi!

I am really new here, I am searching for economics past papers, if possible the recent most, in GCE Edexcel..
Their code is 6ECO2.. can anybody please help?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Reply 68
Hi!!

I am new here, I am resiiting the edexcel economics As Level Unit 2 paper again.. Managing the economy. I neeed the past papers, plus examiners report. Can anybody please help me? Any advice on where to find the examiners reports? Thanks in advance!!!
:smile:
Reply 69
hey guys does anyone have aqa econ unit 2 jan 05 mark scheme?
Reply 70
Examiners Reports for 6ec04 edexcel summer 2010 anyone? please?
Reply 71
Hey guys i have my exam tomorrow and could really do with the mark scheme however edexel don't have them on there website.... could anyone please upload it to a file sharing website or pm me please :biggrin:
Has anyone got this, if so please send it to me by tonight i desperately need it
Reply 73
Hello, I'm looking for Edexcel GCE Economics past papers questions and mark scheme unit 1 in January 2010 and June 2010? Does anyone have it and can you please share it to me? Many thanks :smile:
Reply 74
Hi guys,

does anyone have access to the marking scheme mentioned in the title? I would really appreciate your help :-)

Thanks.
Reply 75
please could anyone give me the juen 2010 or jan 2010 papers for unit 2b business and economics edexcel
Reply 76
anyone going to help me rep will be given
Reply 77
That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Reply 78
Can anyone please help me find Edexcel June 2010 Economics Unit 2 marking scheme :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by neffatina
Can anyone please help me find Edexcel June 2010 Economics Unit 2 marking scheme :smile:

have you got the paper please could i have it lol been lookinf for it

Quick Reply

Latest