The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hiya,
has anyone done jan. 2011 edexcel economics?
can you remember the questions in unit 1 and 2?
or do you have the paper?

Reply 81
Hi all
Here is the mark scheme for the Jan exam unit 1 and unit 3
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 82
??????
can you get jan unit 1 for chemistry too please?
Reply 83
Original post by Daniel123
Hi all

can you post the exam papers please thanks by the way!
I'm too scared to look, think I'll leave it until I see my result.
Reply 85
Hi all

please can you get it forrr chemistry 1 please??
Reply 86
Here is the chemistry mark scheme unit 1 Jan 2011 and question papers economics unit 1 and 3 :smile:
Edexcel Unit 3 International Business June 2010, January 2011
Edexcel Unit 4 Economic Enviroment - Broadcast study, January 2011

Does anyone have these papers, if so, could the please upload them ?

Gerald Wood seems to be amazing for revision help. I wish I had access to his past papers, such as the 30 and 20 mark questions. I have his small booklet, but not the questions. We are told we will get his created exam papers when we leave for study leave - that's in two months time, I do not want to wait that long to start doing those questions, silly teachers.

Thanks !
(edited 13 years ago)
I meant gce alevel not gsce a level
Reply 89
Original post by Economics&MathMan
I meant gce alevel not gsce a level

I have them, but as hard copy. Ask your teacher for them, they are securely locked on Edexcel, and need a password to access them.
Edexcel Economics and Business Studies GCE A Level

Edexcel Unit 3 International Business June 2010, January 2011
Edexcel Unit 4 Economic Enviroment - Broadcast study, January 2011

Does anyone have these papers, if so, could the please upload them ?

Gerald Wood seems to be amazing for revision help. I wish I had access to his past papers, such as the 30 and 20 mark questions. I have his small booklet, but not the questions. We are told we will get his created exam papers when we leave for study leave - that's in two months time, I do not want to wait that long to start doing those questions, silly teachers.

Thanks !
Hey just wondering if anyone can upload the edexcel economics unit 2 papers from 2010?

Thanks!! :smile:
Anyone??
Edexcel International Business for A2 - revision guide

http://bit.ly/gKI8Jv

Just scroll down to see the download links. The notes are succinct and really great.
Reply 94

Hi all

Cheers geeza, just wondering but how do you get these?

Whenever I go on the EdExcel website to get a past paper they always ask for a username & a password...from searching on the internet I found out that the username used is the school's centre number...which I know but I have no idea what the password is & the teachers won't tell us because we're 'not supposed to know'.

Any ideas of how I could get a password or use one that is used by many people or something...cheers.
Original post by Bob15
Cheers geeza, just wondering but how do you get these?

Whenever I go on the EdExcel website to get a past paper they always ask for a username & a password...from searching on the internet I found out that the username used is the school's centre number...which I know but I have no idea what the password is & the teachers won't tell us because we're 'not supposed to know'.

Any ideas of how I could get a password or use one that is used by many people or something...cheers.

I got mine from here! :biggrin:

http://bit.ly/hH9fFP
Reply 96
HI,
does anyone have a copy of the unit 1 jan 2011 business studies paper
I will be very gratefull if any1 has itt
thankss :smile:
Hey guys, I am REALLY DESPERATE for January 2010 edexcel economics unit 4 INDUSTRIAL past paper. Does anyone have it, PLEASE IM DYING FOR IT LOL!!! I cant find it anywhere- I have looked everywhere literally lol!!
I would be really grateful if someone gave it to me?
I need the examiners' reports for Edexcel Economics (new syllabus) and the mark schemes too especially for Jan 2011. Plus, could anyone post a sample of the 20-30 marker answer from unit 4 so that we could see the pattern to answer it atleast. :frown: one that can score full marks or very near to it.

It would have been very helpful if anyone could get me those here or you could give me links to them too. If you have any exam techniques or strategies to answer questions or some notes, please please please share them :smile:
I'm sitting 6ECO2, 6ECO3 and 6EC04 this May and haven't started any revision, in fact, learning the notes. :colondollar: I don't know how bad my exams are going to be but I really want to work hard and get an A at least.

Anyone sitting for Economics could also share how you guys are going with your revision and stuffs.

Thanks in advance! :biggrin:

P.S. I do not have an account in Edexcel website, so please do not direct me to there!
(edited 13 years ago)
have looked on the links but cannot find:

6EC02 , economics unit 2, EDEXCEL
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest