The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Lilalee
I think it ended up being about £5 more than the train, but the train takes, like, 5 hours and the plane takes 1... plus you only have to to be at the airport 30 mins before cos it's an internal flight.

ah nice :smile: definitely seems worth doing then!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 161
First name: Matt
Course: Business and Management
Campus: Streatham Campus
Accommodation: Point Exe 47F
Reply 162
Hey all :smile: I'm studying Eng Lit and I'm staying in Moberly House. I'm a bit worried because hardly anyone seems to have Moberly as their accom! But hey I'm sure I'll meet loads of great peeps!

What's the standard for first night? I'm moving in on the Sunday which is the same night as the "Freshers' Project" so I'm not sure if I should buy a ticket or just wait and see what my flatmates are doing. I'd prefer to get to know my flatmates but don't really want to miss a sick night out!
Reply 163
James Northover
I'm a biologist too! Internet high-five!

OT: Name: James
Course: See above
Campus: Streatham
Accommodation: Moberly House.

*returns high-five*

Not only are you a Biologist, but you're also in Moberly! Including someone I saw on Facebook that makes three of us now. :biggrin:
kclark
Lol! as far as i'm aware i'm a nice person! :smile:
so relieved to find someone else in the same halls!
what are you studying?

kx

Studying Forensic Science and Archaeology :smile: What is your room number?
Reply 165
flytchsierra
Studying Forensic Science and Archaeology :smile: What is your room number?

I'm studying politics
I dont know my room number yet?
when did you get yours?

kx
FabCam
Hey all :smile: I'm studying Eng Lit and I'm staying in Moberly House. I'm a bit worried because hardly anyone seems to have Moberly as their accom! But hey I'm sure I'll meet loads of great peeps!

What's the standard for first night? I'm moving in on the Sunday which is the same night as the "Freshers' Project" so I'm not sure if I should buy a ticket or just wait and see what my flatmates are doing. I'd prefer to get to know my flatmates but don't really want to miss a sick night out!

Don't go to the Freshers' Project it's gonna be sick.. But not in a good way haha

Latest

Trending

Trending