The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

£100 from gran. Spent it on results night, and Uni books
No, my parents would be proud of me if i get good grades next year/get into uni
I get to leave home :biggrin:
Reply 4
A degree and increased career prospects.
A laptop, £1000 and favouritism.
When we were on holiday in America a couple of weeks ago my parents gave me $300 spending money as a treat because they were proud of how I handled the last two years. I found out yesterday they're treating me to purple GHDs to take to uni as I've always had to share straighteners with my mum.
Reply 7
Lunch with the Parents :smile:
Reply 8
No, nothing. I wasn't expecting anything either.

Delaney
A degree and increased career prospects.

OP, this is the best answer you're going to get.
Reply 9
ilickbatteries
I get to leave home :biggrin:

This :smile:
Reply 10
Got nothing :frown:
Reply 11
Me and my twin sister are getting a bigger room. Much bigger than the box we currently live in. I will actually have a study desk!! >w<!
Reply 12
I got a chocolate bar and a birthday card with the happy birthday scribbled out and congratulations written there instead :frown:
Nothing, I'm 18 for Christ's sake.
Reply 14
My parents promised me a shopping spree in London if I got into my firm, which I did. Excited!
Reply 15
I got £60. £20 for each A grade.
Reply 16
I got nothing D:
I even went up straight to my parents and said ''WHERE IS MY PRESENT? D:'' and they were like ''YOU GET TO GO UNI, THATS YOUR PRESENT.''

D:
Reply 17
i got a "FINALLY! I can turn your rooms into my study and a guest room" from my dad
well least hes paying for ma fees lol
Reply 18
well the reason im asking is i finally got into medicine with AAA, probably the proudest my parents have ever been of me, so thought it would be the perfect time to exploit that a little haha! but i dont really want anything, or at least, i cant think of anything i do want.
i got an unconditional, so my results ment squat, so my parents didnt care...

but my sister gave me a nice well done message "you got a B, haha, no straight As anymore!"

Latest

Trending

Trending