The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
Got my A in Biology!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: just need to focus on Chemistry now :/
Reply 1121
Got my grades really happy :smile:
Reply 1122
good luck to everyone for the results!
and if you need to resit, don't worry, just try keep studying and eventually it will pay off!
it always does! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1123
Original post by Aysh161
Got my grades really happy :smile:

congrats!!!
do all students who do as levels /a levels get their results today?
Reply 1124
Original post by myyrh
Got my A in Biology!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: just need to focus on Chemistry now :/

congratulations!!! hope you get an a in chem as well :biggrin:
Reply 1125
Got my GRADES :biggrin:
Reply 1126
Original post by airdoc
Got my GRADES :biggrin:

Well done! I had to highlight that yellow A in your sig since it was so bright :cool: what did you have before ?
Reply 1127
Don't give up and keep trying, there is another chance :smile:.

Does anyone know what you're meant to do if you get the grade, do you email the university or will the exam board send them the details now?
Reply 1128
Got my A in chemistry!! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1129
Original post by myyrh
Well done! I had to highlight that yellow A in your sig since it was so bright :cool: what did you have before ?

haha, I'll change the colour :smile:

I had A*AB before, now I've got A*AA :cool:
Got my A in Chemistryyy!!
PCMD here I come!! :woo:
Reply 1131
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek

Woooo hoooo Congrats!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: save me a place please :colondollar:

congrats!! :biggrin:
Original post by myyrh
Woooo hoooo Congrats!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: save me a place please :colondollar:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Haha sure (does that mean PCMD is your first choice)

Original post by areyousure?
congrats!! :biggrin:

Thank youu! :biggrin:

By the way, does anyone know what happens now? Do we have to do anything or are results sent directly to universities?
I put on my UCAS: "result pending August 2012" (just in case I had to resit in June) but I've just told the exam centre to cash it in and was told the certificate would take around 3 weeks to arrive.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1134
Thanks! :biggrin:
Haha sure (does that mean PCMD is your first choice)

Thank youu! :biggrin:

By the way, does anyone know what happens now? Do we have to do anything or are results sent directly to universities?
I put on my UCAS: "result pending August 2012" (just in case I had to resit in June) but I've just told the exam centre to cash it in and was told the certificate would take around 3 weeks to arrive.

Yeah right now Peninsula is edging in front of Lancaster but I'm still unsure :s-smilie: I didn't know we have to ask our exam centre to cash it in :confused: I better call them to get that done tomorrow thanks for that :rolleyes:
Original post by myyrh
Yeah right now Peninsula is edging in front of Lancaster but I'm still unsure :s-smilie: I didn't know we have to ask our exam centre to cash it in :confused: I better call them to get that done tomorrow thanks for that :rolleyes:

My original order of choice was that of my sig but wouldn't know which one to pick if soton were to give me an offer (by some miracle) :redface:

They give you a bit of time to decide if you want to retake or cash-in but I just gave them the cash-in code as soon as I saw I had gained the UMS marks I needed..
Reply 1136
My original order of choice was that of my sig but wouldn't know which one to pick if soton were to give me an offer (by some miracle) :redface:

They give you a bit of time to decide if you want to retake or cash-in but I just gave them the cash-in code as soon as I saw I had gained the UMS marks I needed..

Well I'm more than happy with my new A in Biology :colone: what is the cash-in code :colondollar: is it an actual code or am I just over complicating here :rolleyes: You still haven't heard from Southampton :eek: good luck with them :smile:
Original post by myyrh
Well I'm more than happy with my new A in Biology :colone: what is the cash-in code :colondollar: is it an actual code or am I just over complicating here :rolleyes: You still haven't heard from Southampton :eek: good luck with them :smile:

It should be on your statement of results from last year next to the overall grade for the subject. I know it's 9CH01 for edexcel chemistry..
I think it's just so you actually get a grade for it and whatnot :rolleyes:
hey guys.
Only just found this thread. Basically i got BBC in my A-levels first time round. I have now resat some modules and I am on A*AA. Where could I apply for 2013 entry for medicine so that my application could be atleast considered??
Im thinking Keels, BSMS, Liverpool, Lancaster...
can i apply to liverpool and lancaster for medicine???
Reply 1139
Original post by cobra2k10
hey guys.
Only just found this thread. Basically i got BBC in my A-levels first time round. I have now resat some modules and I am on A*AA. Where could I apply for 2013 entry for medicine so that my application could be atleast considered??
Im thinking Keels, BSMS, Liverpool, Lancaster...
can i apply to liverpool and lancaster for medicine???

I PM'd you :smile: In short, yes you can apply to Liverpool and Lancaster for medicine. You graduate with a degree from the university of Liverpool from both.

Latest